The drivers of this technology are: the need to automate quantified data, a necessity for better and risk-free decision making and transactions, backing value added services such as insurance, mutual funds, loans, pensions etc., and adapting to the current changing trends to a consumer-centric market; all of which are required for the economic stability of a nation. The need to develop a fool-proof system with the ability to handle dynamic trends, streamline internal processes and introduce a financial services application performance monitoring system can be listed as some of the areas showing opportunity in the sector.
The market is segmented on the basis of function (Business Intelligence and Analytics, Audit and Risk, Business Transaction Processing, Customer Experience, Enterprise IT), deployment (On-Premise and Hosted), services (Consulting, Integration, Training, Maintenance, Operations and Support) and geography (Broadly into North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
Market intelligence on the competition aspect has shown some big and establishes players who have stood the test of time in the IT Sector such as Accenture, IBM Corporation, Oracle, Infosys, SAP AG, TCS, FIS, Misys, and Temenos.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the Financial Services Application along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Financial Services Application Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Financial Services Application Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Financial Services Applications - Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5.3.1 Increased Number of Financial Institutions
5.3.2 Increased Emphasis on Customer Satisfaction
5.4.1 High Costs
5.4.2 Regulatory Compliances
6. Financial Services Applications Market - By Services
6.1 Consulting Services
6.2 Integration Services
6.3 Training and Support Services
6.4 Operations and Maintenance
7. Financial Services Applications Market - By Software
7.1 Audit, Risk and Compliance Management
7.2 BI & Analytics Applications
7.3 Business Transaction processing
7.4 Customer Experience
7.5 Enterprise IT
8. Financial Services Applications Market - By Deployment
8.2 On Premise
9. Financial Services Applications Market - By End-User Type
9.1 Small & Medium Businessess (SMB)
10. Financial Services Applications Market - By Region
10.1 North America
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East and Africa
11. Competitive Landscape - Key Company Profiles
11.8 SAP SE
12. Investment Analysis
12.1 Investor Outlook
12.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
13. Future Outlook of Global Financial Services Applications