This market is driven by a number of factors such as increased focus on data transparency, increased financial risks and frauds, and emerging technologies in analytics. However, this market faces certain drawbacks such as lack of standardization, security issues, and lack of awareness about the effectiveness of financial analytics. As the role of finance is evolving, financial analytics allows more users to move away from traditional approaches to better decision-making process and improve their business processes. Financial analytics serves multiple functions such as analyzing large amounts of data, providing future insights and considering both internal and external factors in the decision-making process, which was not possible in the traditional approach.
The financial analytics market is segmented based on service (product analysis, performance assessment, risk management ), deployment (cloud, on-premise), type of application (budget management, asset management, payables management, receivables management, risk, IT & telecommunications, retail, life sciences, government services, media & entertainment, utilities, transportation & logistics, others). The financial analytics market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
This report gives a detailed Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also analyzes the key trends that will affect the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of the financial analytics market.
Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Experian India
- Fair Isaac India
- Information Builders
- Micro Strategy Inc.
- Rosslyn Analytics Ltd.
- TIBCO Software
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for financial analytics along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the financial analytics market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the financial analytics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Financial Analytics - Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5.3.1 Increased focus on data transparency
5.3.2 Increased financial risks and frauds
5.3.3 Emerging technologies in analytics
5.4.1 Lack of standardization
5.4.2 Lack of awareness
6. Financial Analytics Market - By Service
6.1 Product Analysis
6.2 Performance Assessment
6.3 Risk Management
7. Financial Analytics Market - By Deployment
7.2 On Premise
8. Financial Analytics Market - By Type of Application
8.1 Asset Management
8.2 Payables management
8.3 Receivables Mangement
8.4 Budget Management
8.5 Risk & Compliance Management
9. Financial Analytics Market - By End-User
9.1 Banking & Financial services
9.2 IT &Telecommunications
9.3 Life Sciences
9.4 Government Services
9.5 Media & Entertainment
9.7 Transportation & Logistics
10. Financial Analytics Market - By Region
10.1 North America
10.2 Asia Pacific
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East and Africa
11. Competitive Landscape - Key Company Profiles
11.3 Micro Strategy Inc.
11.4 TIBCO Software
11.6 Rosslyn Analytics Ltd
11.7 Information Builders
11.8 Experian India
11.9 Fair Isaac India
11.10 Dun & Bradstreet
12. Investment Analysis
12.1 Investor Outlook
12.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
13. Future Outlook of Global Financial Analytics Market