Femtocells are low power, Compact cellular base stations. Femtocells provides improved connectivity to mobile devices by using broadband to connect to the network provider. It is mostly used in Residential or Commercial spaces where connectivity needs to be improved. Reduction in the cost of electronics and increased smart phone penetration globally, created demand for improved connectivity, increasing the demand for Femtocells. These device are expected to see massive employment in developing nations and remote areas where connectivity is required.
The need for improving connectivity all around the globe is driving the demand for Femtocells. The Increased demand for wireless connectivity in developing nations is resulting in the growth of Femtocell market. But high initial cost of installment is restraining the growth of this market in developing countries. Also the availability of alternative solutions is also hindering the growth of this market.
Global Femtocell market can be segmented based on type of Femtocell ( 2G, 3G and 4G ),Type of Technology (IMS/SIP Femtocell Technology and IU-H Femtocell Technology) Type of Application(Residential, Commercial, and Others), and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Femtocell services which include Ubiquisys Ltd., Alcatel Ltd., Nokia Solutions, Samsung Electronics., Vodafone, Cisco, Netgear, Airvana Inc., Gemtek technologies, Fujitsu Limited and Aricent Inc.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Femtocells along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Femtocells Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Femtocells market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Femtocell Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Device
5.1.1 2G Femtocell
5.1.2 3G Femtocell
5.1.3 4G Femtocell
5.2 By Technology
5.2.1 IMS/SIP Femtocell Technology
5.2.2 IU-H Femtocell Technology
5.3 By Application
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Ubiquisys Ltd
7.2 Alcatel Ltd
7.3 Nokia Solutions
7.4 Samsung Electronics
7.8 Airvana Inc
7.9 Gemtek technologies
7.10 Fujitsu Limited
7.11 Aricent Inc
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Femtocell Market