The global casino management system market estimated at USD 2.94 billion in 2015 is projected to reach USD 6.09 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 15.68% over the forecast period. Casino management systems include software and hardware for the purpose of tracking players, analyzing behavior, cash and accounting, security and surveillance or a combination of these.
The casino management systems market is driven by the growth in the number of casinos due to rising worldwide income and higher acceptance of gambling among people. Escalation of international tourism, digitization, and growth in the gaming industry are leading to increased opportunities for casinos to expand horizontally. However, the gambling industry is controlled by stringent regulatory norms and fails to find acceptance in many countries. Casinos remain a first world phenomenon. The industry has a significant hold in the USA (with Las Vegas being the hub); Macau and Japan are other emerging markets. Another challenge faced by the industry is the rise of online casinos which let people play without leaving the comfort of their homes.
The casino management system industry is segmented by type of end-user into small & medium casinos and large casinos. The industry is further segmented by purpose of the system into accounting and cash handling systems, security and surveillance systems, hotel management, analytics, player tracking systems, media management systems and marketing and promotions. Market studies indicated that most products in the market offer a combination of two or more of the aforementioned segments as the needs of each casino are different and companies want to offer customized solutions.
Regionally, North America occupies the largest consumer base in the world. Relatively higher income and a free, more acceptable society have made this region the most powerful market.
Key Market Players
The major companies dominating the industry are:
- Bally Technologies (owned by IBM)
- Konami Gaming Inc.
- Win Systems
- Micros Systems (owned by Oracle)
- LGS (Lodging and Gaming Systems)
- Blueberi Gaming Technologies
- TCS John Huxley
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global casino management systems, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global casino management systems market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights into the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and identifying the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Scope
1.3 Market Constraints
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary ( Market Shares as of 2016)
3.2 Overall Market Shares (Current)
3.3 Future Predictions
4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces of Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat from Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 International Tourism
5.2.2 Higher Aceptance of Casinos
5.2.3 Growth in Gaming Industry
5.3.1 Rise of Online Casinos
5.3.2 Regulatory Environment
6. Global Casino Management Systems Products Market Segmentation
6.1 By Purpose
6.1.1 Accounting and Cash Handling
6.1.2 Security and Surveillance
6.1.3 Hotel Management
6.1.5 Player Tracking
6.1.6 Media Management
6.1.7 Marketing and Promotions
6.2 By End-User
6.2.1 Small and Medium Casinos
6.2.2 Large Casinos
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Africa and Middle East
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive Analysis - Company Profiles
8.2 Bally Technologies (IBM)
8.3 Konami Gaming Inc.
8.4 Win Systems
8.9 APEX - Gaming
8.10 Micros Systems ( Oracle)
8.13 LGS ( Lodging and Gaming systems)
8.16 BlueBeri Gaming Technologies
9. Future of Global Casino Management Systems
- Bally Technologies (IBM)
- Konami Gaming Inc.
- Win Systems
- APEX - Gaming
- Micros Systems ( Oracle)
- LGS ( Lodging and Gaming systems)
- BlueBeri Gaming Technologies