Aquatic animals are an important source of high quality protein and contains many vitamins and minerals. Aquatic animals such as fish contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are heart-friendly and can make improvements in brain development and reproduction. They are a primary food source in many countries, Aquaculture has the potential of producing large quantities for a relatively lower cost when compared to ruminants, fowl, or swine. With limited availability of marine feed resources and rising global demand for fish, the Aquaculture, particularly the fish farming trend is expected to increase, driving the market for aquafeed. Food safety concerns are also promoting fish farming because farmed fish offer a higher level of food security. The main restraining factors are the high levels of mercury and other accumulated toxins found in seafood.
The key players in the African market include Biomar A/S, Coppens International Bv, Aller Aqua A/S, Beneo Animal Nutrition, Ewos Group, Geelen Counterflow, Norel Animal Nutrition, Ridley Corporation, Nutriad International NV, Hanpel Tech Co. Ltd. To gain market share, these companies are adapting numerous market strategies like innovative product development, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and expansion of existing facilities.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the African Aquafeed Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the African Aquafeed Market
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and identification of the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2. Definition of the market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. Global Aquafeed Market - Overview
4. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS
4.1. Price trend Analysis
4.2. Threshold matters of the Industry
4.3. Factors Affecting the Global Aquafeed Market
188.8.131.52. Growth in Aquaculture Industry
184.108.40.206. Increased consumption of Fish
220.127.116.11 Changing demographics in Asia-Pacific and South America
18.104.22.168 Rising demand for processed fish
22.214.171.124 Rising Cost of raw materials
126.96.36.199 Regulations in EU
188.8.131.52 Outbreak of diseases like EMS
184.108.40.206 Increasing demand in Asia-Pacific Markets
220.127.116.11 Functional Aquafeed
4.4. Porters Analysis
4.4.1. Bargaining power of Buyers
4.4.2. Bargaining power of Suppliers
4.4.3. Degree of Competition
4.4.4. Threat of new entrants
4.4.5. Threat of Substitutes
4.5. Global Regulatory Environment-Impact Analysis
4.6. Value Chain Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. By Animal Type
5.2. By Ingredients
5.2.2. Cereal by- products
5.2.3. Oilseed Meals
6. Geographical Segmentation (Market Sizes - Volume/Value, CAGR)
6.1.1. South Africa
7. The future of the industry-Expert View
8. Key players profile
8.1. Biomar A/S
8.2. Coppens International Bv
8.3. Aller Aqua A/S
8.4. Beneo - Animal Nutrition
8.5. Ewos Group
8.6. Geelen Counterflow
8.7. Norel Animal Nutrition
8.8. Ridley Corporation
8.9. Nutriad International NV
8.10. Hanpel Tech Co. Ltd