The Brazilian market is expanded by the growing safety standards put up by the government regulatory agencies such as MAPA. These agencies check the standards for the feed in their respective countries making the feed testing mandatory. This has boosted the market in the region for both domestic production and imports. Also, the market is driven by the raising concerns such as the increasing number of animal diseases caused due to intake of contaminated feed. The country's market is dominated by swine followed by poultry. On the various test being done, Mycotoxin leads the segment. But the market is let down by the huge initial costs involved which is hindering the growth of the market. But the technological advances are proving to be the opportunities for the market.
Argentina is said to be second largest market in the region. The market is expanded by the growing safety standards put up by the government regulatory agencies such as SENASA. Increasing trend of consumption in the region is driving factor for the growth. The major trend in the South America is to import the feed from North America especially from The United States of America. Now with U.S.A having new free trade agreements with Columbia, Peru etc., the opportunities for the domestic production have decreased, as feed tests are usually done before the import itself. The country's market is dominated by swine followed by poultry. On the various test being done, Mycotoxin leads the segment. While in Argentina, the poultry industry accounts for maximum market share in the region followed by ruminant. Argentina market is said have a huge potential in feed industry due to the dependence on the animal bases which are less costly in Argentina.
The market is dominated by swine followed by poultry, while ruminant is said to be the fastest growing market in the region. The increasing demands of meat products promotes the market needs of animal feed and feed additives. In the tests segmentation, Mycotoxin takes up the major share compared to others.
Intertek, Eurofins, SGS are the major players in the market. Their major strategy for entering and expanding the market is by mergers and acquisitions to especially in developing nations of the region.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Feed Testing Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the South America Feed Testing Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the South American Feed Testing Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. Regulatory Structure
3.1 North America
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Increase in demand of high quality feed for animals
126.96.36.199 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additive market
188.8.131.52 Stringent Regulations in Regard to Food & Feed Safety
184.108.40.206 Mandatory testing of feed safety & quality
220.127.116.11 Lack of awareness in feed safety & quality
18.104.22.168 High initial costs
22.214.171.124 Increasing demand in Latin American Region
126.96.36.199 Advancements in Analytical techiques
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Pathogen testing
5.1.2 Crop chemicals analysis
5.1.3 Nutritional labeling analysis
5.1.4 Fats & oils analysis
5.1.5 Mycotoxin testing
5.2 By Animal Type
5.2.5 Pet food
5.3 By Geography
5.4 South America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Major Strategies adopted by Companies
6.3 Most active companies in the past five years
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Adpen Laboratories Inc.
7.2 Eurofins Scientific
7.3 Bruker Biosciences Corporation.
7.4 Intertek Group Plc
7.5 RL Food Testing Laboratories
7.6 Genetic ID NA Inc.
7.7 SDK Laboratories
7.8 EMSL Anlaytical Inc.
7.9 OMIC USA Inc.