With stringent regulations in regard to food and safety, feed testing has become an integral part of the feed market with growing disease outbreaks among the animals. Governments coming up with various associations like FSSAI, BIS in India, SFDAC in China to check the standards for the feed in their respective countries, making the feed testing mandatory has boosted the market in the region.
The market is let down by huge initial setup costs involved. The major players in the market have invested a lot of capital upfront and are also planning to expand so as to tap the potential opportunities available like the expanding technological advances and also the evolving analytical techniques. The developing nations are expected to provide more opportunities as the market is slowly gaining momentum, after considerable time lag owing to lack of awareness regarding feed safety standards.
The market is segmented on the basis of various tests involved, animals and geography. Mycotoxin testing takes up the major chunk as they attack the cereals, which is the main feed for animals. Different animals consume different cereals which carry different fungi responsible for Mycotoxins. Hence most of the animals are susceptible to it. This led the mycotoxin testing to hold 40% share of the market.
The swine followed by poultry, ruminant are the major segments of the market. In India, the cattle makes up for the most of the market then followed by the poultry. The others are almost nonexistent barring aquaculture and swine to an extent, due to the culture and traditions practiced. China being the one of the largest manufactures of feed, it opens up a huge opportunity in the feed testing market. Also adding to this is the regulations setup by the Chinese government. Poultry and swine dominate the Chinese feed market.
The major players in the market are Intertek, Eurofins, Invivo Laboratories. To tap the potential market, the players are actively engaging in mergers and acquisitions to enter new markets especially in developing nations of the region.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Feed Testing Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the APAC Feed Testing Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the APAC Feed Testing Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. Regulatory Structure
3.1 North America
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206 Increase in demand of high quality feed for animals
220.127.116.11 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additive market
18.104.22.168 Stringent Regulations in Regard to Food & Feed Safety
22.214.171.124 Mandatory testing of feed safety & quality
126.96.36.199 Lack of awareness in feed safety & quality
188.8.131.52 High initial costs
184.108.40.206 Increasing demand in Asia-Pacific Region
220.127.116.11 Advancements in Analytical techiques
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Pathogen testing
5.1.2 Crop chemicals analysis
5.1.3 Nutritional labeling analysis
5.1.4 Fats & oils analysis
5.1.5 Mycotoxin testing
5.2 By Animal Type
5.2.5 Pet food
5.3 By Geography
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Major Strategies adopted by Companies
6.3 Most active companies in the past five years
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Adpen Laboratories Inc.
7.2 Eurofins Scientific
7.3 Bruker Biosciences Corporation.
7.4 Intertek Group Plc
7.5 RL Food Testing Laboratories
7.6 Genetic ID NA Inc.
7.7 SDK Laboratories
7.8 EMSL Anlaytical Inc.
7.9 OMIC USA Inc.