The increasing demand for fish, the limited nature of marine feed resources, and increasing food safety concerns indicate the growth of fish farms. It is estimated that by 2020, 50% of global fish supplies will be from fish farms. This trend is driving the market for compound feed.
Seafood is the most preferred meat type in the Asia-Pacific countries, including China, Indonesia, and the Philippines. Fish, prawn, lobster and crab, available in variety and abundance, are integral to the diet. Although this market accounts for a significant share of the overall market, it is relatively unexplored, primarily due to the low level of organization in the fish industry. Unlike developing nations in Asia and Latin America, developed regions (Western Europe and the US) have low population growth rates and high levels of urbanization. These regions' demand for aquafeed is thus limited because of relatively less production.
What the report offers
- Sections 1, 2 and 3 provide an in-depth analysis of the global compound feed market, elaborating on its drivers, restraints and opportunities, and touching on the regulatory scenario.
- Section 4 gives market numbers (size and growth forecasts) for the aquafeed market, comparing it with the size and growth of other segments like ruminant, poultry and swine feed.
- Section 5 contains the market size and forecasts for 19 of the most prominent countries across the globe for the aquafeed market.
- Section 6 presents an expert opinion on the future of the compound feed market.
- Section 7 profiles 20 of the most prominent companies operating in this market across the globe, elaborating on the products and services, financials and key strategies formulated by these companies in the last five years.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global aquafeed market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global aquafeed market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming, and identification of regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2. Definition of the market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. GLOBAL AQUAFEED MARKET - OVERVIEW
4. ECOSYSTEM ANALYSIS
4.1. Livestock Industry Trend
4.2. Meat Industry Trend
4.3. Price Trend Analysis
4.4. Threshold Matters of the Industry
4.5. Factors Affecting the Global Compound Feed Market
4.6. Porter's Analysis
4.6.1. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.6.2. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.3. Degree of Competition
4.6.4. Threat of New Entrants
4.6.5. Threat of Substitutes
4.7. Global Regulatory Environment - Impact Analysis
4.8. Value Chain Analysis
5. SHARE OF AQUAFEED IN GLOBAL COMPOUND FEED MARKET
5.1. Global Compound Feed Market (Market size by Value & Volume, CAGR)
5.1.1. Ruminant feed
5.1.2. Swine feed
5.1.3. Poultry feed
5.1.4. Fish feed
5.1.5. Other animals
6. GEOGRAPHICAL SEGMENTATION (MARKET SIZES - VOLUME/VALUE, CAGR)
6.1. North America
6.2.7. Rest of Europe
6.3.7. Rest of APAC
6.4. South America
6.4.3. Rest of South America
6.5.1. South Africa
7. THE FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY - EXPERT VIEW
8. KEY PLAYERS' PROFILES
8.1. Biomar A/S
8.2. Coppens International Bv
8.3. Aller Aqua A/S
8.4. Beneo - Animal Nutrition
8.5. Ewos Group
8.6. Geelen Counterflow
8.7. Norel Animal Nutrition
8.8. Ridley Corporation
8.9. Nutriad International NV
8.10. Hanpel Tech Co. Ltd