The Latin America pipeline security market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.2% in the forecast period 2016 - 2021. To deal with rising security threats in the form of terrorist attacks, sabotage, illegal tapping, and cyber-attacks, governments across the world are working towards formulating and implementing strategies to keep the pipelines safe from these threats. Consequently, it is essential for organizations to deploy comprehensive solutions maintaining the requirements of the government compliance, policies and regulations. Manual inspection or presence of armed guards is not a solution for pipelines running in thousands of kilometers as most of the pipeline network is buried underground.
Advanced technologies and solutions like SCADA, aqua-based systems, DAS (Distributed Acoustic Sensing), unmanned aerial vehicles, and video surveillance have become a necessity to secure the pipelines. The Latin America pipeline security market is segmented based on the following criteria: products (natural gas, crude oil, hazardous liquid pipelines/chemicals, water and others), technology and solutions (unmanned aerial systems, perimeter security/intruder detection, electro-optic systems, ground sensors, PIG location monitoring, sub-aqua systems, video surveillance, control systems and others) and countries (Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela and others).
The market study has listed a few major market players and their growth strategies & market shares. The key global market players include Alstom, ABB, Schneider Electric, Honeywell, Siemens, Thales Group, GE, Bae Systems, Esri, Huawei, Sightlogix, Skywave, Future Fibre Technologies and Senstar.
- Increased spending of oil and gas companies
- Increased world-wide demand for natural gas
- Rising political instability in Middle East region
- Scattered facilities
- High implementation and maintenance costs
- Need for secured midstream solutions in APAC and Latin America region
Key deliverables of the study
- Market definition of Latin America pipeline security in the market along with market drivers and restraints.
- Market segmentation and the corresponding market share analysis.
- Country-specific competitive market analysis of Latin America pipeline security.
- Analysis on the key factors that influence the market scenario along with the growth opportunities.
- Identifying the market leaders and analyzing their strategic moves and their market share.
- Covers the market landscape with the geographical footprint, key growth strategies and competitive market share analysis.
- This report provides in-depth analysis for the Porter's five forces of the market. All these five major factors in the market have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increased Spending of Oil and Gas Companies
4.2.2 Increased World-wide Demand for Natural Gas
4.2.3 Rising Political Instability in Middle East Region
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Scattered Facilities
4.3.2 High Implementation and Maintenance Costs
4.4 Market Opportunities
4.4.1 Need for Secured Midstream Solutions in APAC and Latin America Regio
4.5 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Customers
4.6.3 Threat from Substitute Products
4.6.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
4.7 Technology Snapshot
5. Latin America Pipeline Security Market - Segmented by Products
5.1 Natural Gas
5.2 Crude Oil
5.3 Hazardous Liquid Pipelines/Chemicals
6. Latin America Pipeline Security Market - Segmented by Technology and Solutions
6.1 Unmanned Aerial Systems
6.2 Perimeter Security/Intruder Detection
6.3 Electro-Optic Systems
6.4 Ground Sensors
6.5 PIG Location Monitoring
6.6 Sub-aqua Systems
6.7 Video Surveillance
6.8 Control Systems
7. Latin America Pipeline Security Market - Segmented by Geography
7.1 Latin America
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Market Players
9.3 Schneider Electric
9.6 Thales Group
9.8 Bae Systems
9.13 Future Fibre Technologies
10. Investment Analysis
11. Future of Pipeline Security