Optoelectronics are the devices which can source or detect light. Optoelectronics is the convergence of electric and optic components. These devices can convert electricity into light or light into electricity based on the type of application, and can also electronically control the propagation of light. Light Emitting Diodes (LED), Laser Diodes (LD), IR components, Image sensors and Photo Voltaic cells are some of the major Optoelectronic devices. These devices find applications in almost all the industries and markets. With major advancements in technology and industrialization the market for optoelectronics in growing at a steady pace.
Rise of smart phone sales is creating high demand for OLED displays and other optoelectronics. Need for more efficient and sophisticated technology is driving the demand for optoelectronics market. LED lightings, Solar Roof tops and Laser Focusing are seeing good growth trends, which will affect the market. However high cost of the technology is restraining the growth of this market. The availability of low cost alternatives is also affecting the market, resulting in slow growth.
Global Optoelectronic market can be segmented by type of component(Light Emitting Diodes (LED), Laser Diodes (LD), Image sensors, IR components, Optocouplers, Photo Voltaic cells and others), type of end user industry (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, IT, Consumer Electronics, Residential and Commercial, Industrial, and others), and by geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Optoelectronics services which include Toshiba Corp., Omnivison Technologies Inc., Osram Licht Ag, General Electric Company, On Semiconductors Corp., Cree Inc., Sony Corporation., Finisar Corp., Samsung Electronics Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Avago Technologies Ltd., Finisar Corporation., Rohm Ltd., Sharp Corp., Philips, Mitsubishi Electric Ltd., and Suntech Corp.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Optoelectronics along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Optoelectronics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Optoelectronics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Optoelectronics Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Component
5.1.1 Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
5.1.2 Lase Diode (LD)
5.1.3 Photo Voltaic Cells
5.1.4 Infra Red Components (IR)
5.1.6 Image sensors
5.2 By Application
5.2.2 Aerospace & Defense
5.2.3 Consumer Electronics
5.2.6 Residential and Commercial
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Toshiba Corp
7.2 Omnivison Technologies Inc
7.3 Osram Licht Ag
7.4 General Electric Company
7.5 On Semiconductors Corp
7.6 Cree Inc
7.7 Sony Corporation
7.8 Finisar Corp
7.9 Samsung Electronics Ltd
7.10 Panasonic Corporation
7.11 Avago Technologies Ltd
7.12 Finisar Corporation
7.13 Rohm Ltd
7.14 Sharp Corp
7.16 Mitsubishi Electric Ltd
7.17 Suntech Corp
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Optoelectronics Market