The primary assets being safeguarded are government buildings, densely populated metro corridors, critical transportation, logistics networks and other critical infrastructure systems, etc., which are considered high-risk targets for terrorist and anti-social elements. Surveillance systems in these sites are, naturally, large and complex. Hundreds or even thousands of cameras may be spread over large distances and linked through secure servers. Increasingly, the risks posed by natural disasters are also driving the sales of these devices. There are different night vision cameras, like thermal, infrared, active illumination and others.
During the Kargil war, Indian fighter jets couldnâ€™t take off at night due to the lack of night vision devices and lack of air support ground combating forces. Therefore, it is incumbent to recognize the importance of night vision devices (NDV). Videos captured by these cameras can be used for purposes like situational responsiveness, analytical study, criminal investigation and others. This can be a major opportunity for the market during the forecast period.
The global night vision camera market is segmented by end-user industry (aerospace, defense, and intelligence, public utilities, banking, financial services, insurance, telecommunication, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and others), applications (monitoring the critical infrastructure systems, digital mapping of crime scenes, establishing state-of-the-art defense security) and by geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East). This market is still untapped in the APAC and the Middle East and African regions.
The report also describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and future analysis.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are â€“
- Elbit Systems
- Rockwell Collins
- L3 Communication
- American Technologies Network
- Flir Systems
- BAE Systems
- Thales Group S.A
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global night vision camera market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global night vision camera market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Criminal Activities
4.1.2 Need for Advanced Surveillance Technology
4.1.3 Increasing Storage Management and Maintenance Techniques
4.2.1 Lack of Awareness About the Night Vision Market
4.2.2 Heavy Reliance on IT
4.3.1 Untapped market in APAC and Latin America Regions
4.3.2 Rise in ICT solutions
5. Global Night Vision Camera Market Segmentation
5.1 By Industry
5.1.2 Defense and Intelligence
5.1.3 Public Utility Infrastructure
5.1.4 Banking and Financial Services
5.1.5 Insurance Sector
5.1.6 Telecommunication Sector
5.2 By Applications
5.2.1 Monitoring the Critical Infrastructure Systems
5.2.2 Digital Mapping of Crime Scenes
5.2.3 Establishing State-of-the-Art Defense Security
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest Of North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
5.3.5 The Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Rockwell Collins
7.2 Elbit Systems
7.3 L3 Communication
7.4 American Technologies Network
7.5 BAE Systems
7.6 Thales Group S.A
7.7 Flir Systems
7.8 Exelis Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of the Global Night Vision Camera Market