The gesture recognition report deals with the 2D and 3D interface gesture recognition market for the period 2014 - 2020. The gesture recognition market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 30% for the forecast period. The market is witnessing high growth because of cost-effectiveness but the lack of standard industry-specific policies may act as a hindrance in its growth.
The report also provides key insights into the strategies, market shares and solutions of key vendors like Cognitec, GestureTek, CogniVue, eyeSight, Omek, PointGrab, SoftKinetic, PrimeSense, Cross Match Technologies and Simplehuman LLC in the gesture recognition market.
The factors driving the growth of the gesture recognition market are:
- The associated cost-effectiveness of the devices used to fulfill the purpose of recognizing different human gestures.
- The growing number of smartphones, and other similar products.
The factors restraining the growth of the gesture recognition market are:
- There are still a few devices that lack in recording the exact data or suffer from minor software defects and various technological developments.
- This little issue with the gesture recognition devices could affect the demand for these very devices in the market.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
The report covers the entire market in five parts:
- Section 1 is introductory and Section 2 gives an overview of the gesture recognition market. It delves into the technology snapshot, drivers and restraints, growth prospects of the industry and value-chain analysis of the industry.
- Sections 3 and 4 break down the market by industries and regions and analyze the growth, trends and forecasts. The report also focuses on market share of major players, their products and services along with our analystsâ€™ views of the market. This is done in order to give a complete overview of the market to the reader and draw his or her own conclusions about the market.
- Section 5 deals with the competition among gesture recognition solution vendors and comparison of their products. This section identifies the growth strategies adopted by some of the most active companies in this industry.
- Section 6 analyzes key challenges in this market while Section 7 tells about the role played by business accelerators, mergers and acquisitions that have happened over the last year and the investment firms which are investing in this domain.
- The last section gives a glimpse into what the future of the industry would be five years from now. It includes answers to questions like, what policies would impact the most and what growth strategies they think would be most successful, etc.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Current Market Trends
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Technology Snapshot
2.3 Industry Usage
2.4 Factors Driving the Market
2.5 Factors Restraining the market
3. Market Insights
3.2 Market Segmentation, Trends and Forecast of Gesture Recognition Market by Geography
3.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
220.127.116.11 Analyst view
18.104.22.168 Analyst View
3.2.4 Latin America
22.214.171.124 Analyst View
3.2.5 Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
3.3 Market Share of Key Vendors in Global Gesture Recognition Market
188.8.131.52 Market Share and Forecast
184.108.40.206 Product Analysis
220.127.116.11 Analyst View
18.104.22.168 Market Share and Forecast
22.214.171.124 Product Analysis
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
188.8.131.52 Market Share and Forecast
184.108.40.206 Product Analysis
220.127.116.11 Analyst View
18.104.22.168 Market Share and Forecast
22.214.171.124 Product Analysis
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
188.8.131.52 Market Share and Forecast
184.108.40.206 Product Analysis
220.127.116.11 Analyst View
18.104.22.168 Market Share and Forecast
22.214.171.124 Product Analysis
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
188.8.131.52 Market Share and Forecast
184.108.40.206 Product Analysis
220.127.116.11 Analyst View
18.104.22.168 Market Share and Forecast
22.214.171.124 Product Analysis
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
3.3.9 Cross Match Technologies
188.8.131.52 Market Share and Forecast
184.108.40.206 Product Analysis
220.127.116.11 Analyst View
3.3.10 Simplehuman LLC
18.104.22.168 Market Share and Forecast
22.214.171.124 Product Analysis
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
188.8.131.52 Market Share and Forecast
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
4. Industry Segmentation by Gesture Recognition Usage
4.2 Professional Services
4.5 Travel and Transport/Logistics
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Comparative Study of Solutions of Key Vendors
5.3 Innovation and Patents
6. The Challengers
6.4 Pebbles Interface
6.5 Pyreos Ltd
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Role of Business Accelerators
7.2 Investment Firms Strategies and Recent Investments
7.3 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8. Future of Gesture Recognition
8.1 List of Tables
8.2 List of Figures
8.4 Works Cited