The global telecom analytics market valued at USD 1.31 billion in 2015 is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 32.75% to reach USD 5.40 billion by 2020. Telecom analytics help users to identify new opportunities, fraud management to reduce costs and maximize profits. The increase in smartphone usage and changing priorities of customers are increasing data intensity for telecom operators. Thus, in order to analyze such large amounts of data and better decision-making process in this fast-paced environment, analytics are adopted for appropriate and factual insights.
This market is driven by factors such as mounting fraud activities; need to prevent customer churn, and enhancement of revenue management. However, this market faces drawbacks, such as privacy issues, lack of awareness about telecom analytics, and high maintenance costs.
In real time, with the usage of telecom analytics, data traffic of a European company is doubled every eight months and another American company quoted savings of USD 15 million per year.
Telecom analytics serves multiple functions such as customer management, marketing management, network management, sales & distribution and other support functions like MIS, optimization, continuous monitoring etc.
The telecom analytics market is segmented based on application (customer analytics, network analytics, market analytics, price analytics, and service analytics), deployment (cloud, on-premise) and geography.
Key Industry Players
This report describes a detailed study of Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report considers key trends that will affect the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers including:
- EMC Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Sap AG
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Accenture Plc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Teradata Corporation
- Wipro Limited
- Market definition for telecom analytics along with identification of key drivers and restraints of the market.
- Market analysis for the telecom analytics market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the telecom analytics market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Telecom Analytics - Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porters Five Forces Framework
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5.3.1 Need to Prevent Customer Churn
5.3.2 Increasing Fraud Activities
5.3.3 Enhance the Revenue Management
5.4.1 Privacy Issues
5.4.2 High Maintenance Costs
5.4.3 Lack of Awareness
6. Market Segmentation
7. By Application
7.1 Customer Analytics
7.2 Network Analytics
7.3 Market Analytics
7.4 Price Analytics
7.5 Service Analytics
8. By Deployment
9. By Region
9.1 North America
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10. Competitive Landscape - Key Company Profiles
10.1 EMC Corporation
10.2 Oracle Corporation
10.3 IBM Corporation
10.4 Sap AG
10.5 Microsoft Corporation
10.6 Cisco Systems Inc.
10.7 Accenture Plc.
10.9 Teradata Corporation
10.10 Wipro Limited
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Investor Outlook
11.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
12. Future Outlook of Telecom Analytics Market