Surface Computing is the use Natural User Interface (NUI) for interaction between the system and user. It replaces the traditional Graphical User Interface (GUI) which used fixed input devices like keyboards and mouse. With advancements in NUI technology, it is now possible to interact with the system using touch, gestures, or any objects present on the surface. This enables easier and faster operations, which are user friendly. The technology user multiple cameras, sensors and other devices which track the inputs by user. This technology is already being implemented in Las Vegas Casinos.
Increased efficiency with use of NUI is creating a demand for surface computers. Fast adoption of surface computing and involvement of major players in development of this this technology are driving the surface computing market. However, High cost of Surface Computers and slow adoption by end users are restraining the growth of this market.
Global Surface Computing market can be segmented based on Type (Single Touch, Multi Touch, Multi User, Object Interface and Others), Type of Component (Screen, Sensors, Cameras, CPU, IR Source, Projectors and Others), Type of Application (Entertainment, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Commercial, Advertisement, Automotive, Education and Others), and by Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading suppliers of Surface Computing services which include Microsoft Corporation, 3M Co., Dell Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Planar Systems Inc., Lenovo Group Ltd., Apple Inc., Viewsonic Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Ltd., Sony Corporation., Toshiba Corporation., LG Electronics Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., IBM Corp., Intel Corporation., Panasonic Corporation and Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Surface Computing along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Surface Computing Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Surface Computing market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Surface Computing Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Single Touch
5.1.2 Multi Touch
5.1.3 Multi User
5.1.4 Object Tracking
5.2 By Components
5.2.5 IR source
5.3 By Application
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Microsoft Corporation
7.2 3M Co.
7.3 Dell Inc.
7.4 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
7.5 Planar Systems Inc.
7.6 Lenovo Group Ltd.
7.7 Apple Inc.
7.8 Viewsonic Corporation
7.9 Toshiba Corporation
7.10 Hewlett-Packard Ltd
7.11 Sony Corporation
7.12 LG Electronics Inc.
7.13 Fujitsu Ltd
7.14 Hitachi Ltd
7.15 IBM Corp.
7.16 Intel Corporation
7.17 Panasonic Corporation
7.18 Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Surface Computing Market