IGBT or Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors are a type of power electronic semiconductor devices used for switching operations, Pulse Modulation and Phase control. IGBTs are preferred over MOSFETs or BJTs due to their higher efficiency and speed. IGBTs find applications in wide range application across various industries. Their low switching losses and longer lifetime makes it a perfect option for switching operations in power electrical devices. IGBT market is driven by rise in the use of high voltage equipment such as UPS, PWM, SMPS, AC-DC converts and others. With adoption smart grid and solar systems globally the market has huge future potential and is expected to see good growth opportunities globally.
Increase in the adoption of renewable energy systems and smart grid solutions is driving the growth of IGBT market. The need to replace outdated electronic systems with fast and efficient alternatives is increasing the demand for IGBT systems. Innovations in Electric vehicle technology is helping the growth of this market. However voltage and temperature limitations of IGBTs is restraining the adoption of the systems in some applications.
Global IGBT market can be segmented based on Type (Discrete IGBT, Module IGBT and Others) by Vertical (Power Industries, Renewable Energy , UPS systems, Traction Systems, Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles/ Electric Hybrid Vehicles, Electric Motor Drives and Others ) and by Geography (North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Middle East and Africa).
This report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and key profiles of leading companies which include Renesas Electronics Corporation, infineon Technologies AG, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd, ROHM Co. Ltd., SEMIKRON International GmbH, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Toshiba Corp., Hitachi Ltd., Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., ABB Ltd., and among others.
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of top players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for IGBT along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global IGBT Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the IGBT market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global IGBT Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Discrete IGBT
5.1.2 Modular IGBT
5.2 By Vertical
5.2.1 Power Industries
5.2.2 Renewable Energy
5.2.3 UPS system
5.2.4 Traction systems
5.2.5 Consumer Electronics
5.2.6 Electric Vehicles/ Electric Hybrid Vehicles
5.2.7 Electric Motor Drives
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Renesas Electronics Corporation
7.2 Infineon Technologies AG
7.3 Fuji Electric Co. Ltd
7.4 ROHM Co. Ltd.
7.5 SEMIKRON International GmbH
7.6 Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
7.7 Toshiba Corp.
7.8 Hitachi Ltd.
7.9 Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc
7.10 Fujitsu Ltd.
7.11 ABB Ltd.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global IGBT Market