The global industrial packaging market valued at USD 49.86 billion in 2015 is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.13% to reach USD 58.17 billion by 2020. Broadly speaking, several types of packaging materials are used across the supply chain to ensure that goods are transferred safely from the production phase to consumer (and beyond, for safe recycling). Over the last few decades, industrial packaging has received very scant attention as compared to consumer packaging; but governments and organizations across the world have come to realize the importance of ensuring industrial packaging is done in a safe and sustainable manner.
Some of the major drivers contributing to the growth of this market include the emergence of sustainable and recycling packaging materials, steady growth in construction activity and increased demand for food and packaging transport materials across the globe. The Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions are expected to unlock several growth opportunities over the reporting period. Conversely, environmental concerns and dynamic changes in regulatory standards across the globe are forecasted to impede the market.
This market is segmented based on the type of industrial packaging products into intermediate bulk containers (IBC's), sacks, drums, pails etc. Sacks are expected to account for the highest market share. In terms of end-user applications, the market is segmented into agriculture allied activities, automotive, manufacturing, food & beverages, life sciences (pharma) & chemicals, oil & lubricants, construction allied activities, plastic related products etc.
Key Industrial Players
This report describes a detailed study of Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will affect the industry and profiles of over 10 leading suppliers such as:
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Constantia Flexibles
- Tekni â€“ Films Inc.
- Trans Industrial Packaging
- Market definition for industrial packaging along with identification of key drivers and restraints of the market.
- Market analysis for the industrial packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industrial packaging market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5.3.1 Emergence of Sustainable and Recycling Packaging Materials
5.3.2 Steady Growth in Construction Activity
5.3.3 Increased Demand for Food and Packaging Transport Materials across the globe
5.4.1 Environmental Concerns
5.4.2 Dynamic Changes in Regulatory Standards
6. Market Segmentation
7. By Type of Product
7.1 Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBC's)
8. By End-User Application
8.1 Agriculture Allied Activities
8.3 Food & Beverages
8.4 Life Sciences (Pharma) & Chemicals
8.5 Oil & Lubricants
8.6 Construction Allied Activities
8.7 Plastic Related Products
9. By Region
9.1 North America
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East and Africa
10. Competitive Landscape - Key Company Profiles
10.1 Sealed Air Corporation
10.2 Constantia Flexibles
10.3 Tekni - Films
10.4 Trans Industrial Packaging
11. Investment Analysis
11.1 Investor Outlook
11.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
12. Future Outlook of Global Industrial Packaging Market
13. Investment Analysis
13.1 Investor Outlook
13.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
14. Future Outlook of Industrial packaging