The availability of more electronic devices leads to a demand for different types of inductors of different shapes and sizes based on the usage. Inductors are widely used in signal processing, voltage stabilization, and automobile operations.
This market is driven by a number of factors such as technological advancements in consumer electronics, an increase in demand for inductors in automobiles, and demand for passive components. However, this market faces certain restraints such as instability in the prices of raw materials.
The inductors market is segmented on the basis of type (choke, variable inductor, coupled inductor, multilayered inductor, power inductor, surface mount inductor), core (laminated core, toroidal core, air core, ferromagnetic core, ceramic core), and application (automotive, industrial sector, military & defense, transmission & distribution, telecommunication, consumer electronics). Multilayered conductor and coupled inductor are the most commonly used and have the major market share.
The inductors market has been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa, with Asia-Pacific occupying the largest consumer base in the world due to a rise in the number of manufacturing units India, China, and Japan. There is immense potential in the Asia-Pacific region for consumer electronics since there is technological advancement and the automobile market is growing rapidly.
This report gives a detailed study of the Porter's five forces of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis. The report also considers key trends that will affect the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of the inductors market.
Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- AVX Corporation
- Coilcraft, Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Ice Components
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pulse Electronics Corporation
- Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- TDK Corporation
- Vishay Intertechnology
What the Report Offers
- Market definition for inductors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the inductors market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the inductors market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study Timeline
2.4 Study Phases
3. Key Findings
4. Executive Summary
5. Inductors - Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Model
5.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.2.3 Threat from New Entrants
5.2.4 Threat from Substitute Product Types
5.2.5 Competition Rivalary within the Industry
5.3.1 Technological Advancements in Consumer Electronics
5.3.2 Increase in Demand for Inductors in Automobiles
5.3.3 Demand for Passive Components
5.4.1 Instability in the Prices of Raw Materials
6. Market Segmentation
7. By Type
7.2 Variable Inductor
7.3 Coupled Inductor
7.4 Multilayered Inductor
7.5 Power Inductor
7.6 Surface Mount Inductor
8. By Core Type
8.1 Laminated Core
8.2 Toroidal Core
8.3 Air Core
8.4 Ferromagnetic Core
8.5 Ceramic Core
9. By Application
9.2 Industrial Sector
9.3 Military & Defense
9.4 Transmission & Distribution
9.6 Consumer Electronics
10. By Region
10.1 North America
10.4 Latin America
10.5 Middle East and Africa
11. Competitive Landscape - Key Company Profiles
11.1 Vishay Intertechnology
11.2 TDK Corporation
11.3 Delta Electronics Inc.
11.4 Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
11.5 Taiyo Yuden Co. Ltd.
11.6 AVX Corporation
11.7 Tom Tom Telematics
11.8 Coilcraft Inc.
11.9 Ice Components
11.10 Panasonic Corporation
11.11 Pulse Electronics Corporation
12. Investment Analysis
12.1 Investor Outlook
12.2 Recent Mergers & Acquistions
13. Future Outlook of Global Inductors Market