The boom of e-commerce, online banking which required companies to secure their networks to gain customers' confidence has led to greater and faster rate of adopting digital signatures, which act as the sender's/signer's personal seal of authenticity over any electronic document. However, the lack of understanding of the working of these signatures and inability to properly dispose/discard the keys once their lifetime/usage is expired hinders the growth of this market.
Certifying agencies in various countries acknowledged the need for having rules and regulations in place for digital signatures in view of their growing utilization and to further aid in ease of business. Department for Business Innovation and Skills (UK), United Stated Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), National Electronic Conveyancing System (NECS, Australia), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (India) have already issued governing guidelines regarding the validity and usage of these digital signatures.
Digital signatures are being employed in a variety of ways and applications in the market, which can be segmented by type, by deployment mode, by application and by region. Some of the key players mentioned in this report are:
- SafeNet, ePadLink
- Topaz systems
What the report offers
- Market definition for digital signatures along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global digital signatures market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global digital signature Market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.4 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porters' 5 forces analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat from new entrants
4.3.4 Threat from substitute products
4.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.4 Industry Policies
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
5.2.1 Increasing Digitization of documents
5.2.2 Cost effectiveness
5.2.3 Data security during transmission of sensitive information
5.3.1 Evaluating right kind of digital signature
5.3.2 Managing keys during their entire lifecycle
6. Global digital signatures Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Global Market - Segmented By Deployment
6.2 Global Market - Segmented By Type
6.3 Global Market - Segmented By Industry
6.3.4 Oil & Gas
6.3.5 Military and Defense
6.3.6 Logistics and Transportation
6.3.7 Research and Education
6.4 Global Market - Segmented By Region
6.4.1 North America
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Rest of World
6.4.5 Vendor Market Share Analysis
6.4.6 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.4.12 Topaz systems
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of digital signatures Market