Growing competition from enterprises operating in different industry verticals is fueling the demand for new tools and solutions for faster and more effective decision-making. Enterprises are adopting newer methods of analyzing huge chunks of data coming from different avenues to beat the competition. The analysis of this data requires business intelligence solutions coupled with data visualization tools.
Rapid growth in big data, advancements in visualization software, and the growing need for faster decision making are some of the factors accelerating the growth of the market. However, complex implementation, lack of â€œstorytellersâ€, and new processes might have a negative impact on the demand growth of data visualization applications market worldwide.
The market for data visualization applications market, by usage, has been broadly segmented into information technology, healthcare, professional services, retail, banking/insurance, manufacturing, entertainment and media, travel and transport/logistics, the federal government, local government, telecommunications, legal services, life sciences and others.
The data visualization applications market has also been geographically segmented into North America (the United States, Canada and rest of North America), Europe (the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Switzerland and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India and rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Chile, Mexico and rest of Latin America) and Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Israel and rest of Middle East and Africa).
Some of the major players in the data visualization applications industry mentioned in the report are SAP, Oracle, SAS Institute, IBM and Microsoft, Microstrategy, Information Builders, Qliktech, Actuate and TIBCO.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the data visualization applications market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the data visualization applications market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Current Market Trends
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Technology Snapshot
2.3 Industry Usage
2.4 Factors Driving the Market
2.4.1 Growth in Big Data
2.4.2 Advancements in Visualization Software
2.4.3 Growing Need for Faster Decision Making
2.5 Factors Restraining the Market
2.5.1 Complex implementation
2.5.2 Lack of Storytellers"