Security remains a major challenge in cloud services deployment. To meet this challenge, cloud storage providers are providing cloud encryption where data and texts are encrypted using encryption algorithms and placed in a storage cloud. Cloud encryption is almost the same as in-house encryption with one major difference. The cloud customers must learn about the procedures and policies of encryption. The cloud encryption techniques being used by the service provider should match with the level of sensitivity of the data that is being hosted.
Traditionally, the on-site setup of the security software results in the high cost of ownership including hardware, power, space and management. The cloud security software circumvents these expenses as the cloud vendors are responsible for the maintenance, implementation, upgrades, backup and less interference of IT personnel. The mutual agreement between cloud service providers and security solution providers is one key trend upcoming in the market. As the market matures, cloud security is expected to become an integral part of cloud services, which will encourage cloud service providers to partner with security solution providers to provide security software and maintain their competitiveness.
The cloud security market witnessed a high growth when many of the enterprises made a move towards cloud technology for cost cutting, flexibility, maintenance and agility. This boom led to a rise in cloud specific threats which gave rise to cloud security solutions.
- Increased cyber-attacks
- Reported data breaches
- Lower cost of ownership on cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Availability of open-source security software providers and other related security and privacy issues might affect the demand of this particular market in a negative manner.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition for cloud security in the retail market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the cloud security in the retail market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the cloud security in retail market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings
1.3 Executive Summary
2. Current Market Trends
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Technology Snapshot
2.3 Industry Usage
2.4 Factors Driving the Market
2.5 Factors Restraining the Market
2.6 Growth Prospects in Current Market Space
2.7 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
2.8 Industry Policies Guiding the Market
3. Market Insights
3.2 Porter's Five Forces
3.3 Market Share by Regions
3.3.1 North America
126.96.36.199 Analyst View
188.8.131.52 Analyst View
3.3.3 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Analyst View
220.127.116.11 Analyst View
3.3.5 Rest of World
18.104.22.168 Analyst View
3.4 Cloud Security Solution Leaders Market share and Profiles
3.4.6 Trend Micro
3.4.7 Wave Systems
3.5 The Challengers
3.5.1 HyTrust, Inc.
4. Competitive Landscape
4.1 Buyer's Guide
4.3 Innovation and Patents
4.4 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
5. Road Ahead for Cloud Security Market in Retail
6 List of Tables
7 List of Figures
9 Works Cited