The major countries in this region are South Africa, Egypt, Libya, Nigeria etc. The market is largely untapped and unorganized. The rising awareness among the farmers about the benefits of minerals in feeds makes this region a potential market for key players. The South African livestock industry is developed and produces meat of high quality. The feed industry provides high quality inputs to the farmers to produce animal proteins at cheaper price. The growing middle class population with increased income has led to increased demand for meat and meat products. Macrominerals are very important nutrients in dairy rations and producers will continue to focus on optimizing production, health, and efficiency of their dairy herds. Accuracy in ration formulation, accuracy in feed preparation, and feeding management will play critical roles in controlling macromineral excretion on dairies.
Ruminant feed is the major segment accounting for the feed electrolytes market. The poultry feed segment accounts for the next highest percentage of the market; however increasing imports of poultry meat is affecting the market. In animals, deficiency of Magnesium may lead to reduction of Potassium retention thus leading to Potassium deficiency. These electrolytes content are interdependent and hence proper nutrition supply is required to these animals for better performance.
The key players in the market are focussed on manufacturing feed at lower prices and technological innovations in production process. To reduce the imports the Government is taking initiative to import both raw materials required for feed production and feed. Due to the demand supply gap the market for feed electrolytes market is expected to grow in the presence of required raw materials.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Africa Feed Electrolytes Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the Africa Feed Electrolytes Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the Feed Electrolytes Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Better standard of living & Increase in preference
188.8.131.52 Industrialization of meat production
184.108.40.206 Expansion of animal derived products' market
220.127.116.11 Increasing consumer awareness regarding animal nutrition
18.104.22.168 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additives market
22.214.171.124 Regulatory structure & Intervention
126.96.36.199 Unavailability of raw materials
188.8.131.52 Increasing demand in the region fuelling trade activity
184.108.40.206 Rise in the cost of natural feeds
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 Feed Electrolytes Market, by Type
4.1.1 Micro Minerals
4.1.2 Macro Minerals
4.2 By Animal type
4.2.5 Pet Food
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 New Product Launches
5.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4 Joint Ventures
5.5 Most active companies in the past five years
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Alltech Inc.
6.2 Archer Daniels Midland Co.
6.3 Bio Multimin Inc.
6.4 Biochem Lohne Germany
6.5 Cargill Inc.
6.6 Davidsons Animal Feeds
6.7 Kemin Industries Inc.
6.8 Mercer Milling Co. Inc.
6.9 Novus International Inc.
6.10 Nutreco NV
6.11 Pancosma SA
6.12 Phibro Animal Health Corp.
6.13 QualiTech Corp.
6.14 Ridley Inc.
6.15 Royal DSM NV
6.16 Tanke Biosciences Corp.
6.17 Vamso Biotec Pvt. Ltd.
6.18 Zinpro Corp.