Growing preference for white meat, especially in India and China, is expected to drive the feed electrolytes demand over the coming years. Poultry along with being the largest livestock is also expected to be the fastest growing livestock consuming feed electrolytes at an estimated CAGR of XX% from 2015 to 2020. Pork/swine followed poultry, accounting for more than 28 per cent of the total market revenue in 2012. Safeguarding the quality of ingredients in animal feed is essential in ensuring food safety. The use of more efficacious forms of key trace minerals will lead to more optimal feeding levels that will not only benefit animal performance but will also lead to reduced residues in the environment. There are a few restraints for the growth of the market. In the years to come, raw materials and product cost concerns, especially over specialty products like enzymes and trace minerals is likely to be an issue for market participants. Also in the recent years, contamination of trace mineral supplements has been causing more frequent problems across borders. China is a major supplier of inorganic minerals to the animal nutrition sector.
The market is segmented into micro and macro minerals. Major essential minerals like Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Calcium etc come under Macro minerals and Trace elements include Iron, Zinc, Iodine, Copper etc. Achieving maximum health and performance of poultry requires nutritionally balanced diets. One of the common issues with regard to backyard flocks relates to poor or inadequate feeding programmes that can lead to mineral deficiencies for the birds. Electrolytes play an important role in a chicken's diet and unless a formulated ration is fed, it is likelyto develop deficiencies.. These electrolytes when added to feed, enhances the feed quality and helps to reduce the deficiencies. India and China are the largest and fastest growing markets for feed electrolytes because of the increasing population in these countries.
Major companies contributing to the overall growth of the market are Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), Cargill Inc., Royal DSM (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), DuPont (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), and Ingredion Inc. among others. The key players are concentrating on acquiring smaller firms and have a significant impact in the market share of feed electrolytes.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Asia-Pacific Feed Electrolytes Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the Asia-Pacific Feed Electrolytes Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the Feed Electrolytes Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Better standard of living & Increase in preference
188.8.131.52 Industrialization of meat production
184.108.40.206 Expansion of animal derived products' market
220.127.116.11 Increasing consumer awareness regarding animal nutrition
18.104.22.168 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additives market
22.214.171.124 Regulatory structure & Intervention
126.96.36.199 Unavailability of raw materials
188.8.131.52 Increasing demand in the region fuelling trade activity
184.108.40.206 Rise in the cost of natural feeds
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 Feed Electrolytes Market, by Type
4.1.1 Micro Minerals
4.1.2 Macro Minerals
4.2 By Animal type
4.2.5 Pet Food
4.3 By Geography
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 New Product Launches
5.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4 Joint Ventures
5.5 Most active companies in the past five years
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Alltech Inc.
6.2 Archer Daniels Midland Co.
6.3 Bio Multimin Inc.
6.4 Biochem Lohne Germany
6.5 Cargill Inc.
6.6 Davidsons Animal Feeds
6.7 Kemin Industries Inc.
6.8 Mercer Milling Co. Inc.
6.9 Novus International Inc.
6.10 Nutreco NV
6.11 Pancosma SA
6.12 Phibro Animal Health Corp.
6.13 QualiTech Corp.
6.14 Ridley Inc.
6.15 Royal DSM NV
6.16 Tanke Biosciences Corp.
6.17 Vamso Biotec Pvt. Ltd.
6.18 Zinpro Corp.