The proper intake of minerals helps in improving animal performance and genetic potential of the animals. Necessary minerals include iron, cobalt, zinc, copper etc. Europe feed electrolytes market is driven mainly due to livestock disease outbreak and increasing consumer awareness regarding animal nutrition. Industrialization of meat production in many European countries have further fuelled the requirement of animal mineral supplement applications in feeds so as to provide a balanced diet to the animals. Other factors responsible for growth in the market are expansion of animal derived products' market and better standard of living of consumers. A restraint for the growth of this market is the regulatory structure of the animal feeds industry which restricts the use of certain minerals and chemical products. With the growing global population and corresponding rise in the food shortage, the industry is facing severe pressure in procuring raw feed such as maize, wheat, barley, etc. The rising cost of extraction of minerals from sources coupled with stringent regulations had a limiting effect on the feed electrolytes market. With the economic recovery, demand for maize and wheat in different industries such as biofuel production, human food, and animal feed is going to increase. That makes the availability of these products less for animal feed production. This provides an opportunity for the growth of the market.
Minerals which are required by the animals often and in a comparatively large quantity to maintain the optimum animal health are termed as macro minerals. While preparing mineral mixtures, the animal's specific requirements are taken into consideration and the content varies accordingly. Beef cattle are generally Phosphorous deficient and might cause a Osteomalacia and also decreases their growth and reproduction. These supplements are provided along with silage, oil cakes, concentrates etc. Feed rations may have varied level of essential elements in them; majority of forage feeds have less content of sodium and chlorine. In that case, Ground chalk, travertines, sapropel, limestones, wood ash, and gypsum are used as calcium supplements. Ruminant diet consists of different raw materials with varied degree of minerals in it. As per the weight and age of the animal, the requirement for supplements varies. Animals require minerals for weight gain, improved level of milk production, pregnancy, and overall performance etc.
The European region is one of the primary and matured market for feed mineral supplements. With a well-developed animal products and allied industry, European region is a major market for all the mineral products. In Europe, germany is one of the largest market for feed electrolytes supplement products; a robust animal industry is the reason behind the same. Better standard of living & Increase in preference is driving the feed electrolytes market. Major companies contributing to the overall growth of the market are Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), Cargill Inc., Royal DSM (Netherlands), BASF SE (Germany), DuPont (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland Co. (U.S.), and Ingredion Inc. among others. The key players are concentrating on acquiring smaller firms and have a significant impact in the market share of feed electrolytes.
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Analysis for the Europe Feed Electrolytes Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale
- Segment-level analysis in terms of application and end-user demand
- Forecasts and estimations for the sub-segment level market
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
- Identification and analysis of the exogenous and endogenous factors such as macro and microeconomic variables that affect the Europe Feed Electrolytes Market on both global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of key players along with their share of markets
- A comprehensive analysis of recent organic and inorganic developments in the market by the major companies, and strategic benchmarking of developments
Scope of the Study:
- Comprehensive overview of the Feed Electrolytes Market
- Competitive intelligence regarding the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them
- Insights about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identifies the regions which are untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Market Definition
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Better standard of living & Increase in preference
188.8.131.52 Industrialization of meat production
184.108.40.206 Expansion of animal derived products' market
220.127.116.11 Increasing consumer awareness regarding animal nutrition
18.104.22.168 Livestock disease outbreak fuelling additives market
22.214.171.124 Regulatory structure & Intervention
126.96.36.199 Unavailability of raw materials
188.8.131.52 Increasing demand in the Asia & Latino regions fuelling exports
184.108.40.206 Rise in the cost of natural feeds
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 Feed Electrolytes Market, by Type
4.1.1 Micro Minerals
4.1.2 Macro Minerals
4.2 By Animal type
4.2.5 Pet Food
4.3 By Geography
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 New Product Launches
5.3 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4 Joint Ventures
5.5 Most active companies in the past five years
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Alltech Inc.
6.2 Archer Daniels Midland Co.
6.3 Bio Multimin Inc.
6.4 Biochem Lohne Germany
6.5 Cargill Inc.
6.6 Davidsons Animal Feeds
6.7 Kemin Industries Inc.
6.8 Mercer Milling Co. Inc.
6.9 Novus International Inc.
6.10 Nutreco NV
6.11 Pancosma SA
6.12 Phibro Animal Health Corp.
6.13 QualiTech Corp.
6.14 Ridley Inc.
6.15 Royal DSM NV
6.16 Tanke Biosciences Corp.
6.17 Vamso Biotec Pvt. Ltd.
6.18 Zinpro Corp.