The market so far had predominantly been dominated by a-Si and LTPS LCD, both combining to make the largest percentage of smartphone display market; but the current market trends indicate the growing demand and adoption rate of the IGZO technology. The IGZO technology is a crucial component of the high resolution technology of smartphones, tablets and monitors. The growing demand for better image quality and resolution can be listed as one of the major drivers of the IGZO market. Consumers around the world are emphasising on portable devices with longer battery life, fine touch sensitivity and higher ease of use.
The market is growing at a CAGR of 29.8% and is driven by affordable rates of technology, advancement in high resolution displays, emphasis on energy saving arrangements etc. The primary constraints of the technologies are the high investment required for continuous R&D, stiff competition with competitors like low temperature polycrystalline silicon (LTPS), and difficulty in implementation with OLED as is the case with the other conventional cases as well.
The market can be segmented on the basis of End User (Gaming, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Information Technology), Application (Monitor, Medical purposes, Smartphones and Tablets and Smart Wearable Technology) and Geographical Regions. The prime investors in the technology are Sharp Imaging and Information Company (U.S.A), LG Electronics and Samsung Electronics. Apple Inc. (U.S.A) was the most talked about adopters of the technology into their latest iPad Air, which was characterized to be light, thin and significantly smaller.
This report containing an insight into the IGZO Market outlines the market definition and scope, and provides information about the market size and share, Industry Value Chain Analysis, Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities and Challenges of the market. It contains competitive intelligence about the profiles, products and services, strategies and insights and current innovations about the latest market landscape with information about the trends, forecasts and market opportunities.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the IGZO Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the IGZO Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the IGZO Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Scope
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Objectives of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Demand Side Analysis
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Industry competition
4.4.2 Potential of new entrants
4.4.3 Power of suppliers
4.4.4 Power of customers
4.4.5 Threat of substitute products
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Afforable rates
5.2.2 Advancement in high resolution technologies
5.2.3 Emphasis on energy saving technology
5.2.4 High rate of adoption
5.3.1 High investment on R&D
5.3.2 Competitors such as Low temperature polycrystalline silicons (LTPS)
5.3.3 Implementation with OLED
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By End-User
6.1.2 Media and Entertaintment
6.1.4 Information Technology
6.2 By Application
18.104.22.168 Computers and Laptops
6.2.2 Medical Purposes
6.2.3 Smartphone and Tablets
6.2.4 Smart Wearable Technology
6.3 By Geographical Regions
6.3.1 North America (NA)
6.3.2 Latin America (LA)
22.214.171.124 South Korea
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7. Competitive Assessment
8. (Profiles, Overview, Products and Services, Business Strategies, Recent Developments and Innovations)
8.1 Sharp Imaging and Informaton Company
8.2 Apple Inc.
8.4 AU Optronics
8.6 LG Electronics
8.7 Sony Corporation
9. Market Landcape: Current and Future Scenario
9.1 Market Insights
9.2 Market Investment Opportunities
9.3 Market Trends
9.4 Market Forecasts
9.5 New Product Development and Innovations
9.6 Mergers and Acquisitions