Factors bolstering the market for the global wireless sensor networks market are the technological advancements in miniaturization & wireless capabilities, and the high demand for wireless sensor networks in the healthcare industry. Factors hampering the growth, which need to be taken into consideration, are high acquisition and deployment costs, and complex design of wireless sensor networks, leading to integration & customization issues. Opportunities that can open new avenues for WSN vendors globally are the emergence of smart applications and increased demand for Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) in the automotive sector.
Wireless sensor market is facing extensive and remarkable change. The growing use of wireless sensors and pressure to increase productivity require the manufacturers of WSNs to provide better performance at competitive costs. Hence, to adapt to change and make better decisions, Wireless Sensor Networks are the best solution for the manufacturers to constantly improve service, products, and operations.
The wireless sensor networks market is segmented by type of sensor (temperature sensor, pressure sensor, flow sensor, gas sensor, motion sensor, and others), technology used (Bluetooth & Bluetooth Smart, Wi-Fi & WLAN, Zigbee, EnoCean, and others), applications (oil and gas, automotive, food and beverages, power and energy, pharmaceuticals, and others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa). The bargaining power of the buyers will gradually improve with the entry of regional companies, leading to increased competition. The cost of acquiring customers is expected to increase, with competition, thereby enabling the buyers to control prices and quality of the products.
Some of the major players discussed in this report are:
- ABB Ltd.
- Atmel Corporation
- Endress + Hauser AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Company
Industry leaders like General Electric are investing significantly to make their products smarter and transform their businesses to offer new services.
What the Report Offers:
- Market definition for wireless sensor networks market, along with identification of key drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market.
- Market analysis for the wireless sensor networks market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global wireless sensor networks market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key deliverables of the study
1.2 Study assumptions
1.3 Market definition
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market dynamics
4.2 Factors driving the market
4.3 Factors restraining the market
4.4 Current opportunities in the market
4.5 Industry value chain analysis
4.6 Porter's five forces analysis
4.6.1 Industry competition
4.6.2 Potential of new entrants
4.6.3 Power of suppliers
4.6.4 Power of customers
4.6.5 Threat of substitute products
4.7 Industry policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Market segmentation
6.1 By type of sensor
6.1.1 Temperature Sensor
6.1.2 Pressure Sensor
6.1.3 Flow Sensors
6.1.4 Gas sensors
6.1.5 Motion Sensors
6.2 By technology
6.2.1 Bluetooth & Bluetooth Smart
6.2.2 Wi-Fi and WLAN
188.8.131.52 Zigbee IP
184.108.40.206 Zigbee Rf4ce
220.127.116.11 Zigbee Pro
6.3 By Application
6.3.1 Oil and Gas
6.3.3 Food and Beverages
6.3.4 Power and Energy
6.4 By Geography
6.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 South Africa
7. Vendor market share analysis
8. Competitive intelligence- Company profiles
8.1 ABB Ltd.
8.2 Atmel Corporation
8.3 Endress + Hauser AG
8.4 Emerson Electric Co.
8.5 General Electric Company
8.6 Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
8.8 Honeywell International Inc.
8.9 Siemens AG
8.10 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
9. Investment analysis
9.1 Recent mergers and acquisitions
9.2 Investment outlook
10. Future of Wireless Sensor Networks Market