Big data explosion has rapidly become a pivotal tool for the business intelligence sector. This powerful data stream is building the momentum and magnitude for the predictive and prescriptive analytics market. This platform helps swiftness of diverse data, combining with big data, and utilizing better models and business outcomes of leading healthcare organizations. It improves quick-decision, profits, measures social media influence and tries to avert scams and frauds, through the application of advanced analytics and decision optimization. Every day, quintillion bytes of files are created for authentication and to examine future trends of the market. Many organizations implement predictive and prescriptive analytics for data validation, to increase data accessibility, reduce the cost to providers, and individual risk for payers, etc. However, cost-effective IT solutions are still not available, which is a big limitation to this market.
The global predictive and prescriptive analytics market has the maximum demand in end-user industries (defense and aerospace sector, intelligence organizations, agriculture, retail sector, educational organizations, healthcare, transportation and logistics, BFSI sector, and others). The market is also segmented by geography into North America, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and the Middle East and Africa. This market is still untapped in the regions of APAC and the Middle East and Africa.
The report includes a competitive assessment regarding an overview of the market players, profiles, products and services, business strategies, recent developments and innovation, market landscape, future trends and forecasts, and mergers & acquisitions.
The major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are â€“
- SAS Institute
- SAP AG
- Angoss Software
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global predictive and prescriptive analytics market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global predictive and prescriptive analytics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porters Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in globalization and Open Markets
4.1.2 Rise in Demand for Global Consumer Goods
4.1.3 Need for Comprehensive Market Analytics
4.2.1 Lack of Awareness on Global Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market
4.2.2 Data Mangement and Integration
4.2.3 Heavy Reliance on IT
4.3.1 Untapped Market in APAC and the Middle East
4.3.2 Growing Need for Advanced Data Analytics
5. Global Predictive and Prescriptive analytics Market Segmentation
5.1 By End-User Industry
5.1.1 Defense and Aerospace
5.1.3 BFSI Sector
5.1.4 Intelligence Organisation
5.1.7 Energy and Utilities
5.1.8 Transportation and Logistics
5.1.9 Media and Entertainment
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest Of North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Latin America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Latin America
5.2.5 The Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of the Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Oracle Corporation
7.2 SAP SE
7.3 International Business Machines Corporation
7.4 Microsoft Corporation
7.5 SAS Institute, Inc.
7.6 Accenture PLC
7.9 Angoss Software Corporation
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of the Global Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Market