Global multi-screen advertising market is a substantially growing market and expected to grow at a CAGR of 35.2% in the forecast period 2016 - 2021. Multi-screen advertising market can be segmented on the basis of ad placement (in-page executions, pre-mid rolls, overlays, in-app ads), by type of content (static, dynamic, interactive), by platform (internet, TV, mobile/tablet, gaming consoles), by region (North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa, Latin America).
Pixels (Gravity4), Wayve, Yume, Smartclip, Tyroo, Amobee, Vibrant Media, Goldbach Video Network, Comcast Spotlight, Seachange, Imagine Communications are few of the players in the industry that are mentioned in the report.
- Shifting trends towards mobile media consumption
- Ability to target relevant or personalized ads
- Ability to reach audience anywhere and anytime
- Intrusive nature of ads on user experience
- Rising adoption of ad-blockers on devices
What the report offers
- Market definition of the global multi-screen advertising market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the global multi-screen advertising market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global multi-screen advertising market on a global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Shifting Trends Towards Mobile Media Consumption
4.2.2 Ability to Target Relevant or Personalized Ads
4.2.3 Ability to Reach Audience Anywhere and Anytime
4.3.1 Intrusive Nature of Ads on User Experience
4.3.2 Rising adoption of Ad-blockers on Devices
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat From New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat From Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
5. Global Multiscreen Advertising Market - Products, Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market - Segmented By Type of Content
5.2 Global Market - Segmented By Ad Placement
5.2.1 In-page Executions
5.2.2 Pre/Mid Rolls
5.2.4 In App
5.3 Global Market - Segmented By Platform
5.3.4 Gaming Consoles
5.4 Global Market - Segmented By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Middle East & Africa
5.4.5 Latin America
5.4.6 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.4.7 Pixels (Gravity4)
5.4.13 Vibrant Media
5.4.14 Goldbach Video Network
5.4.15 Comcast Spotlight
6. Imagine Communications
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
8. Future of Multiscreen Advertising Market