Stable economic conditions, urbanization, changes in lifestyles in Asia-Pacific have led to increased protein consumption. The livestock industry in the region has started adopting scientific methods to increase production and maintain steady supply of meat in the market. This has led to increased consumption and is expected to drive the market during the forecast period. Demand for high quality meat from meat processing industry is further expected to increase consumption of feed minerals. The market is expected to expand gradually with awareness among the farmers in developing countries such as India, China, Brazil, Mexico, and South Africa among others.
Ruminant is the largest consumer and accounts for 40% of the market share. The consumption of ruminant feed minerals is growing at the fastest growth rate in Asia-Pacific region. Poultry is the potential sector. Horses feed minerals is forecasted to be the fastest growing segment in others category. Macro minerals are the major category holding for 80% market share and are estimated to grow at the CAGR of 7.5%. Calcium and potassium are most consumed minerals among all macro minerals.
North America and Europe are the largest segments accounting for around half of the market share. U.S. is the fastest growing country is North America with a forecasted CAGR of 7.8% during the study period. U.K, Spain and Germany are the largest consumers and high growth markets. Asia-Pacific is forecasted to grow at the fastest CAGR mainly due to growth in scientific animal rearing system. Rising consumption of meat and dairy products is another reason driving the growth in Asia-Pacific region. Brazil is the largest consumer and fastest growing region in South America.
The key players in the market are focused on widening the distribution channel to cater to the wider market. Investment in production process is another strategy adopted by manufacturers to reduce cost of production and cater to the increasing demand. The major players in the market are Cargill Inc., Royal DSM, Archer Daniels Midland etc.
In this report we offer,
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global feed mineral supplements market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global feed mineral supplements market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why should you buy this report?
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide feed mineral supplements market
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.1.1 Definition of the Market
1.1.2 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Growth in Industrial production of livestock
188.8.131.52 Demand for quality meat from meat and processed meat industry
184.108.40.206 Role in performance improvement of animals
220.127.116.11 Less awareness among the farmers in developing countries
18.104.22.168 Developing Asian and South American Market
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Types
4.1.1 Macro Minerals
4.1.2 Micro Minerals
4.2 By Animal Type
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
4.3.4 South America
22.214.171.124 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.3 Royal DSM
6.4 Mole Valley Farmers
6.5 Kent Feeds
6.6 Kay Dee Feed Company
6.9 Ragland Mills
6.10 Zinpro Corporation
6.11 V H Group
6.12 Novus International
6.13 Alltech Inc.
6.14 Nutreco N.V.
6.15 Balchem Corp
6.16 Kemin Industries Inc.
6.17 Pancosma S.A.
6.18 Hoffman's Horse Products
6.19 Mercer Milling Company
6.20 Mineral Feed