BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics in: October 2016 R&D and Business Tracker for Bispecific Antibodies
This pdf report contains information about Bispecific Antibodies released during the month of October 2016. This issue forms part of the subscription service R&D and Business Tracker for Bispecific Antibodies.
Featured presentations of October 2016 include the pipeline of B-Cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA)-targeted immunotherapeutics, the profile of German technology company Pieris Pharmaceuticals and the bispecific technology profile of FIT-Ig from EpiMab.
The October 2016 issue of our R&D and Business Tracker service about Bispecific Antibodies covers;
- T-Cell redirecting bispecific cancer antibodies
- NK cell redirecting bispecific cancer antibodies
- Bispecific immuno-oncology antibodies
- Bispecific tumor antigens targeted cancer antibodies
- Bispecific antibodies for inflammatory & autoimmune diseases
- Bispecific antibodies for cardiometabolic, infectious, neurologic, ophthalmic or pulmonary diseases
The monthly update report about Bispecific Antibodies contains:
R&D and Technology Tracker:
- Pipeline changes
- Regulatory news
- Technology validations
- Manufacturing news
Business Tracker for:
- Company updates
- Merger & acquisitions
Clinical Trial Tracker
Scientific Publication Tracker
Featured Bispecific Technology Profile: FIT-Ig
Featured Company Profile: Pieris Pharmaceuticals
Featured Target or Technology Pipeline: BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics
BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics include:
- Autologous & allogeneic T-Cells
- Bispecific tumor-targeted antibodies & T-cells
- Bispecific T-Cell and NK-Cell redirecting antibodies
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates
Information about the BCMA-Targeted Immunotherapeutics pipeline is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
Information released during the previous month is retrieved from a variety of sources including corporate press releases and statements, quarterly company business reports, SEC filings, company presentations, company websites, interviews, webcasts, journal articles, scientific abstracts and reviews, relevant scientific meetings, clinical trial databases, and the author's proprietary database. Relevant information is presented in textual and tabular formats with disclosure of scientific references or by a hyperlink leading to the source of information.