Service robots are the types of robots which are either semi or fully autonomous. They can help humans perform various tasks; however, they exclude operations in manufacturing. The fully autonomous robots can take their own decisions in real time and in unpredictable environments to perform specific tasks. Service robots are generally used for tasks, which are dangerous, dull, dirty or dumb. Service robots are classified under personal service robots or professional service robots. Personal service robots are the type of robots, which are used for non-commercial tasks and are generally used for helping the user. Professional robots are used for commercial tasks.
The use of service robots in the Asia-Pacific region varies from healthcare, defense and construction to agriculture and underwater systems. Interestingly, Japan has done a lot of research and development in this field. It uses robots extensively in all domains. With population aging becoming a major problem in this region, the demand for service robotics is all set to increase. In South Korea, the government has taken a lot many initiatives to make the country a global player in the robotics industry. Special departments were created to deal with the promotion of robotics and the government has invested a lot of money. Both manned and unmanned robots are used for a variety of purposes. China is one of the biggest producers and the consumers of robotics in the world. There are numerous companies and manufacturing centers in China, which make these machines. The market is growing in this region as more players are entering the market.
- Increasing demand for these robots in defense sector
- Focus towards research and development is leading to robots with more user-friendly features
- Interaction with robot is hindrance for some users
- Initial high costs associated with development
Major companies in the market like Bosch, Panasonic, Honda, Samsung, Sony, Toyota, Google, etc. are pushing for more applications of the service robotics in the market. This report presents an exhaustive study of the strategies adopted by these companies. Additionally, the geographies where the industry finds its profitable market shares are also discussed at length, in this report. In addition, the market trends are analyzed and estimates are provided for the analysis period of 2016 - 2021. Further, the various applications of service robotics find a lot of room in this exhaustive report, covering a comprehensive overview of the market.
What the Report Offers:
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, giving prospective opportunities and in the identification of key companies that can influence the market in Asia-Pacific.
- Market definition for the Asia-Pacific service robotics market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific service robotics market, with region-specific assessments and competitive analysis on both the global and regional scales.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of the market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the service robotics in Asia-Pacific.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 Market Segmentation
3.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for These Robots in Defense Sector
4.3 Focus Towards Research and Development is Leading to Robots with More User-Friendly Features
4.4.1 Interaction with Robot is Hindrance for Some Users
4.4.2 Initial High Costs Associated with Development
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Service Robots Applications
5.3 Types of Service Robots
5.4 Ongoing Research and Development
6. Asia-Pacific Service Robot Market by Industry Applications
6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.1.2 Analyst View
6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2.2 Analyst View
6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3.2 Analyst View
6.4 Real Estate
6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4.2 Analyst View
6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5.2 Analyst View
6.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.6.2 Analyst View
7. Asia-Pacific Service Robots Market by Country
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1.4 Recent Developments
8.2.4 Recent Developments
8.3 Bossa Nova Robotics
8.3.4 Recent Developments
8.4 Cuberdyne, Inc.
8.4.4 Recent Developments
8.5.4 Recent Developments
8.6 Kinova Robotics
8.6.4 Recent Developments
8.7.4 Recent Developments
8.8.4 Recent Developments
8.9.4 Recent Developments
8.10.4 Recent Developments
8.11 Rethink Robotics
8.11.4 Recent Developments
8.12 Touch Bionics
8.12.4 Recent Developments
8.13.4 Recent Developments
8.14.4 Recent Developments
8.15.4 Recent Developments
8.16 Unbounded Robotics
8.16.4 Recent Developments
8.17.4 Recent Developments
8.18.4 Recent Developments
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Role of Business Accelerators
9.3 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Asia-Pacific Smart Robots Market