Supply â€“ Demand Scenario
Global personal care packaging market was worth USD 21.15 billion in 2016 and will reach a total market value of USD 28 billion by the end of 2021 at a CAGR rate of 4.8%, while in terms of units the market was worth 142 billion units in 2016 and is estimated to reach 185 billion units by 2021 at a CAGR of 4.5%.
Growth by region
APAC leads the market with a market share of 33% in 2014 followed by Western Europe and North America. With regards to countries, US dominates the market with a share of 14%, closely followed by Japan, Brazil and China.
Growth by packaging types
Rigid plastics lead the market having a market share of more than 50% followed by glass and flexible packaging. Moreover, with rigid plastics being the fastest growing segment during the forecasted period, it is the area of focus for the companies. On the other hand, metal packaging in this industry is witnessing a decrease in share and is subject to substitute by plastic.
The consumers have become more demanding than ever before. Increasing disposable income and concern for a healthier lifestyle has contributed to this trend. With shifting brand loyalties, manufacturers too have started to differentiate their products and expand their offerings to enhance the consumer experience. Packaging has played a vital role in meeting the expectations of manufacturers and consumers alike.
With personal care being FMCG products, retailers have a great impact in identifying the brands that provide aesthetic appeal to the customers and placing the same in their limited shelf space. As such, the perception of packaging by manufacturing companies has shifted from being a non-core activity to becoming an extension of their arm.
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are Amcor, Mondi Group, Bemis, Rexam, RPC Group, Winpak, AptarGroup, Sonoco, Silgan Holdings, Tetra Laval, DS Smith Plc, CAN-PACK S.A. and Prolamina Packaging.
What is there in the report?
1) The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario.
2) A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next five years.
3) Complete market breakdown has been done for different regions like North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa as well as the country level segmentation to give a detailed picture of the personal care packaging market.
4) The report also gives information on major vendors of personal packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global dairy packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global dairy packaging market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Personal Care Packaging Market by Primary Material
6.2 Personal Care Packaging Market by Personal Care Products
6.2.1 Baby Care
6.2.2 Bath and Shower
6.2.3 Oral Care
6.2.4 Skin Care
6.2.5 Sun Care
6.3 Personal Care Packaging Market by Products
6.4 Personal Care Packaging Market by Region
6.4.1 North America
7. Global Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.2 Mondi Group
8.5 RPC Group
8.9 Silgan Holdings
8.10 Tetra Laval
8.11 DS Smith Plc
8.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
8.13 Prolamina Packaging
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Personal Care Packaging Market
11. Future of Personal Care Packaging Market