Greater availability of supermarkets, new product development and rising penetration of refrigerators in rural and urban areas has positively impacted the demand for dairy products in the country. Additionally, increasing consumer awareness of the health benefits has spurred up the demand for the dairy products in the region. The presence of a large number of millennial in the region will also contribute towards dairy markets owing to increasing demand for lactose-free products for easier digestion. Recent innovation in retail marketing channels has also facilitated the rapid expansion of Brazil dairy market.
As dairy products are easily susceptible to contamination on prolonged exposure to the atmosphere, they can get soiled, making it unfit for human consumption. To satisfy the needs of the consumers who are becoming more health-conscious, the dairy product manufacturers are slowly changing their existing product packaging portfolio. They are now offering a range of products which are in sync with the consumer expectations. One of the major factors that is contributing to this trend is the development of highly efficient packaging solutions for dairy products. The initiatives which have been taken by the packaging companies in terms of innovations and offerings has greatly contributed to the dairy products market growth.
Brazil dairy packaging market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.61% over the forecast period. The gains are mainly driven by the small containers and food eaten/taken away for personal consumption. Dairy packaging products such as pouches and bottles are estimated to gain maximum traction over the next five years.
Moreover, the growing usage of dairy products such as cheese, butter and yogurt in food and restaurants chains will also drive the dairy product packaging industry. Different sizes and formats of packaging with longer shelf life are the other major factors contributing to dairy packaging market growth in Brazil.
Focus on detrimental effects of packaging on the environment has created the need for sustainable packaging solutions. Government policies and consumer awareness have impacted the demand for the usage of recycled materials for packaging solutions. To reduce energy cost without affecting the flexibility of machinery and design of the products is one of the key impediments faced by the dairy packaging manufacturers in Brazil.
Growing demand for multi-layer and tetra packaging along with blow-molded HDPE bottles in the region will open new gateway of opportunities for the market players.
Some of the major players mentioned in the report are Amcor, Mondi Group, Rexam, Aptar Group. Silgan Holdings, Tetra Laval and CAN-PACK S.A.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Brazil dairy packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Brazil dairy packaging market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Brazil Dairy Packaging Market by Packaging Type
6.2 Brazil Dairy Packaging Market by Products
6.2.3 Soy Beverages
6.2.5 Coffee Whiteners
6.3 Brazil Dairy Packaging Market by Products
6.3.3 Cartons and Boxes
7. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
7.2 Mondi Group
7.5 RPC Group
7.9 Silgan Holdings
7.10 Tetra Laval
7.11 DS Smith Plc
7.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
7.13 Prolamina Packaging
8. Investment Analysis
9. Opportunities in Brazil Dairy Packaging Market
10. Future of Brazil Dairy Packaging Market