The Automated Material Handling Systems are in high demand in the U.S. Improving economic conditions and rebounding manufacturing sector is contributing to the growth of this market. Companies tend to invest more in automation technology to tackle the global competition. Canada seems to witness resurging economy with continuous growth. With the U.S. economic growth strengthening and Europe emerging out of recession, manufacturing sector is expected to perform better in coming years.
Automated material handling and storage systems such as automated guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, conveyor systems, palletisation system, sortation system, and software and services are progressively adopted by industries such as Healthcare, Retail, manufacturing, and Automotive. The growing technological propagation as well as amalgamation of automated material handling products with a wide range of applications in sectors like energy, healthcare and retail etc. are the major factors driving the growth of the automated material handling market.
The North America Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market is segmented on the basis of Automated Guided Vehicles (Unit Load Carriers, Tow Vehicles, Pallet Trucks, Assembly Line Vehicles, Fork Lift Vehicles, Clamp Vehicles, and Others), Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (Unit Load AS/RS, Mini Load AS/RS, Carousel-type Storage & Retrieval Systems, Robotic AS/RS, Tunnel Style Systems and Others), Application (Energy, Transport/Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing and Others), and Geography (US, Canada, others).
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of automated material handling and storage systems. Some of the vendors manufacturing these solutions mentioned in the report are Swisslog Holding AG, Murata Machinery USA, Inc., Siemens AG, KIVA Systems, Beumer Group and Daifuku, Co., Ltd., etc.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline by Applications, Industry Usage and Geographies Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Applications of automation and control systems
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Improving Technology
3.3.2 Increasing Focus on Workplace Safety
3.3.3 Growth in Competition
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Initial Investment is High
3.4.2 Requirement of Skilled Employees
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porter'sFive Forces
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.8 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. North America Automated Material Handling Equipment Market Breakdown
4.1 Automated Guided Vehicles Systems
4.1.2 Market Size, Share and Forecast
4.1.3 Analyst View
4.2 Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
4.2.2 Market Size, Share and Forecast
4.2.3 Analyst View
5. North America Automated Guided Vehicles Systems Market Breakdown by Type - Market Share, Forecast
5.1 Unit Load Carriers
5.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.2 Tow Vehicles
5.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.3 Pallet Trucks
5.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.4 Assembly Line Vehicles
5.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
5.5.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6. North America Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) Market Breakdown by Type - Market Share, Forecast
6.1 Unit Load AS/RS
6.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.2 Mini Load AS/RS
6.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.3 Carousel-type Storage & Retrieval Systems
6.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.4 Robotic AS/RS
6.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
6.5.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7. North America Automated Material Handling by Industry - Market Share, Forecast
7.1.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.2.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.3.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.4.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.5.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
7.6.2 Market Share, Size and Forecast
8. North America Automated Material Handling and Storage Systems Market Segmentation
8.1 North America
8.1.2 United States
220.127.116.11 Market Share, Size and Forecast by Automated Guided Vehicles Systems
18.104.22.168 Market Share, Size and Forecast by AS/RS
22.214.171.124 Market Share, Size and Forecast by Automated Guided Vehicles Systems
126.96.36.199 Market Share, Size and Forecast by AS/RS
188.8.131.52 Market Share, Size and Forecast by Automated Guided Vehicles Systems
184.108.40.206 Market Share, Size and Forecast by AS/RS
9. Vendor Market Share by Automated Guided Vehicles Systems 10. Vendor Market Share by AS/RS 11. Company Profiles of Automated Material Handling and Storage System Vendors
11.1 Swisslog Holding AG
11.1.2 Products and Services
11.1.3 Recent Developments
11.2 Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
11.2.2 Products and Services
11.2.3 Recent Developments
11.3 Siemens AG
11.3.2 Products and Services
11.3.3 Recent Developments
11.4 KIVA Systems
11.4.2 Products and Services
11.4.3 Recent Developments
11.5 Beumer Group
11.5.2 Products and Services
11.5.3 Recent Developments
11.6 Daifuku, Co., Ltd.
11.6.2 Products and Services
11.6.3 Recent Developments
11.7 Dematic Group
11.7.2 Products and Services
11.7.3 Recent Developments
11.8 FlexLink AB
11.8.2 Products and Services
11.8.3 Recent Developments
11.9 Mecalux, S.A.
11.9.2 Products and Services
11.9.3 Recent Developments
11.10 SSI Schaefer
11.10.2 Products and Services
11.10.3 Recent Developments
11.11.2 Products and Services
11.11.3 Recent Developments
11.12 Kardex AG
11.12.2 Products and Services
11.12.3 Recent Developments
11.13 Bosch Rexroth
11.13.2 Products and Services
11.13.3 Recent Developments
12. Market Landscape
12.1 Competition Analysis
12.3 Geographical Footprint
13. Investment Analysis
13.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
13.2 Investor Outlook
14. Future Outlook of North America Automated Material Handling Systems