HMI is a graphical software application that provides operational process information to the operator or the user enabling interaction between humans and machines, for machines to receive and execute the operator's control instructions. HMI increases the efficiency of the user and secures the data. Though, initial high costs associated with deploying such products act as a challenge to its growth, HMIs are not limited to manufacturing enterprises. They are being increasingly used by various enterprises operating in industry verticals like energy, healthcare and defence.
HMI solutions have evolved a lot over the years and continue to take inspiration from the consumer products. Features such as recognition of hand gestures, 3D-style graphics, icon based navigations, so on and so forth, are being incorporated to create user-friendly and intuitive user interfaces.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of Europe Human Machine Interface Market for the period 2014 to 2019 covering various aspects of the industry, technologies and regional trends contributing towards the growth of this market. Some of the major vendors mentioned in the report are Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Bosch, Mitsubishi, General Electric and others.
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
1) The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
3) The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1 Current Market Scenario
3.2 Applications of Human Machine Interface systems
3.3 Factors Driving the Market
3.3.1 Increasing usage in industrial automation
3.3.2 Most enterprises are now moving towards mobility
3.3.3 Benefits of efficiency and data security
3.4 Factors Restraining the Market
3.4.1 Initial costs are high
3.5 Current Opportunities in the Market
3.6 Technology Snapshot
3.7 Porter'sFive Forces
3.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.8 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Technology Overview
4.1 Technology Snapshot
4.2 HMI Products
4.2.1 Resistive Touchscreens
4.2.2 Capacitive Touchscreens
4.2.3 Near-Field Imaging Touchscreens
4.2.4 Infrared and Dispersive Touchscreens
4.3 Opportunities in HMI
5. Europe HMI Product Market - $ billion (2014 - 2019)
5.1 Resistive Touchscreens
5.1.2 Market Analysis
5.1.3 Analyst View
5.2 Capacitive Touchscreens
5.2.2 Market Analysis
5.2.3 Analyst View
5.3 Near-Field Imaging Touchscreens
5.3.2 Market Analysis
5.3.3 Analyst View
5.4 Infrared and Dispersive Touchscreens
5.4.2 Market Analysis
5.4.3 Analyst View
6. Europe HMI Marketby End User Industry - $ billion (2014 - 2019)
6.1.2 Market Analysis
6.1.3 Analyst View
6.2.2 Market Analysis
6.2.3 Analyst View
6.3.2 Market Analysis
6.3.3 Analyst View
6.4.2 Market Analysis
6.4.3 Analyst View
6.5.2 Market Analysis
6.5.3 Analyst View
7. Europe HMI Marketby Countries - Europe - $ billion (2014 - 2019)
7.1.1 United Kingdom
8. Top 10 Vendors Market Share Analysis 9. Company Profiles of Human Machine Interface
9.1.2 Major Products and Services
9.1.4 Recent Developments
9.2.2 Major Products and Services
9.2.4 Recent Developments
9.3 Schneider Electric
9.3.2 Major Products and Services
9.3.4 Recent Developments
9.4.2 Major Products and Services
9.4.4 Recent Developments
9.5.2 Major Products and Services
9.5.4 Recent Developments
9.6.2 Major Products and Services
9.6.4 Recent Developments
9.7.2 Major Products and Services
9.7.4 Recent Developments
9.8.2 Major Products and Services
9.8.4 Recent Developments
9.9.2 Major Products and Services
9.9.4 Recent Developments
9.10 Rockwell Automation
9.10.2 Major Products and Services
9.10.4 Recent Developments
9.11.2 Major Products and Services
9.11.4 Recent Developments
9.12.2 Major Products and Services
9.12.4 Recent Developments
9.13.2 Major Products and Services
9.13.4 Recent Developments
9.14 Yokogawa Electric Corporation
9.14.2 Major Products and Services
9.14.4 Recent Developments
9.15 Beijer Electronics, Inc.
9.15.2 Major Products and Services
9.15.4 Recent Developments
10. Investment Analysis
10.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Investor Outlook
11. Future of Europe Human Machine Interface Market List of Figures List of Tables Abbreviations Works Cited Disclaimer