The revenue of paper packaging in APAC was USD 69 billion in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 112 billion by 2021 growing at a CAGR of 8.5%. China and India are the major drivers of paper packaging market in Asia-Pacific region. Rapid urbanization, increasing disposable income and economic growth above that of the world average, are some of the major factors which have contributed to the growth of packaging market in the region. The consumption levels are rising and home to 40% of the world's population, the market will experience moderate growth over the next five years.
Developing economies like India and China will drive the market for paper packaging segment, with applications across industries like healthcare, personal care, homecare, retail and others.
With the focus now shifting towards eco-friendly and sustainability, paper packaging is expected to gain traction with many countries pushing for paper packaging products over plastic packaging, which poses a significant threat to the environment. Higher recycling demand will push the use of paper as packaging material further, with consumers and businesses looking for solutions which helps in cost reduction as well as helps in keeping the environment safe while keeping government regulations intact.
- Consumer conscious on sustainable packaging
- Consumer preference
- Raw material availability
- Increasing recycling rate
- Improving logistical efficiency
Some of the major companies mentioned in the report are Tetra Laval, International Paper Company, Rengo, MeadWestvaco Corporation, Graphic Packaging International Corporation, Sappi Limited, DS Smith, Amcor, Mondi Group, Oji Paper, Smurfit Kappa and Metsa Group.
What is there in the report?
- The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario.
- A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next five years.
- Complete market breakdown has been done at a country level to give a detailed picture of the paper packaging market.
- The report also gives information on major vendors of paper packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Asia-Pacific Paper Packaging Market by Products
6.1.2 Container board
6.1.3 Corrugated board
6.2 Asia-Pacific Paper Packaging Market by Industry Verticals
6.2.1 Food and Beverage
6.2.2 Personal Care
6.2.3 Home Care
6.3 Asia-Pacific Paper Packaging Market by Country
6.3.5 South Korea
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.1 Tetra Laval
8.2 International Paper Company
8.4 MeadWestvaco Corporation
8.5 Graphic Packaging International Corporation
8.6 Sappi Limited
8.7 DS Smith
8.9 Mondi Group
8.10 Oji Paper
8.11 Smurfit Kappa
8.12 Metsa Group
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Asia-Pacific Paper Packaging Market
11. Future of Asia-Pacific Paper Packaging Market