The Europe cosmetic packaging industry market was worth USD 24.3 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 31.4 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.3%.
Factors like growing beauty consciousness in the consumers, segmented cosmetic products based on affordability and e-retailing are driving the market, while economic factors like recession are a constraint for the high-end market. With cosmetics being FMCG products, retailers have a great impact in identifying the brands that provide aesthetic appeal to the customers and placing the same in their limited shelf space. As such, the perception of packaging by manufacturing companies has shifted from being a non-core activity to becoming an extension of their arm.
With changing market dynamics of the cosmetic industry by bringing in new products, packaging companies are going for innovations in designing and technological use to stay competitive.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Europe cosmetic packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe cosmetic packaging market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat From New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat From Substitute Products
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Cosmetic Packaging Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Volume, by Revenue
5.1 By Packaging Type
5.2 By Country
5.2.1 United Kingdom
6. Europe Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.2 Brimar Packaging
7.4 The Packaging Company
7.5 Libo Cosmetics
7.7 HCP Packaging
7.8 Aptar Beauty Home
7.10 Rexam Plc.
7.11 Rieke Packaging Systems
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Cosmetic Packaging Market