They are used for across-the-line motor starting, motor disconnecting, motor and line protection and start-stop operations, specially designed within the specified KW power output range and are available with or without an isolator to be used in different hazardous zones. They are classified as zone 0, zone 20, zone 1, zone 21, zone 2 and zone 22; whereas, based on the physical characteristics of the hazardous material, the motor starters market can be segregated into class I, class II and class III.
The global hazardous location motor starters market is broadly classified based on the types, class, division, hazardous zones, applications and geography. Based on types, the market is segmented into low-voltage motor starter, full-voltage motor starter, manual motor starter, magnetic motor starter and others. Whereas, as per the applications, the market is segmented into paint storage areas, coal preparation plants, sewage treatment plants, oil refineries, grain elevators and others.
Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Eaton, Emerson Industrial Automation, WEG Industries, Rockwell Automation, R. Stahl, Inc. and Schneider Electric.
Technological advancement, growing safety measures and the propelling demand for instruments used for protection against the thermal overload are some of the major drivers stimulating the growth of this market.
The major challenges faced by this segment are related to the manufacturing of starters so that it can withstand most unlikely of weather conditions and corrosive environments.
What the report offers:
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global hazardous location motor starter market on both global and regional scale.
- Market definition for the global hazardous location motor starters market along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the global hazardous location motor starters market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, giving prospective opportunities and identifying key companies that can influence the market on the regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Key Findings of the Study
3.1 Market Overview
3.1.1 Market Definition
3.1.2 Market Segmentation
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Global Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market Overview
4.2.1 Technological Advancement
4.2.2 Growing Safety Measures
4.2.3 Growing Demand for Instruments Used for Protection Against Thermal Overload
4.3.1 Regulations & Compliance
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter'sFive Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market Analysis & Forecasts
6.1 Global Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Low Voltage Motor Starter
6.1.2 Full voltage Motor Starter
6.1.3 Manual Motor Starter
6.1.4 Magnetic Motor Starter
6.2 Global Market - Segmented By Class
6.2.1 Class I
6.2.2 Class II
6.2.3 Class III
6.3 Global Market - Segmented By Division
6.3.1 Division 1
6.3.2 Division 2
6.4 Global Market - Segmented By Hazardous Zones
6.4.1 Zone 0
6.4.2 Zone 1
6.4.3 Zone 21
6.4.4 Zone 2
6.4.5 Zone 22
6.5 Global Market - Segmented By Applications
6.5.1 Paint Storage Areas
6.5.2 Coal Preparation Plants
6.5.3 Sewage Treatment Plants
6.5.4 Oil Refineries
6.5.5 Chemical Storage and Handling Facilities
6.5.6 Grain Elevators
6.5.7 Petrochemical Facilities/Oil Rigs
6.6 Global Market - Segmented By Region
6.6.1 North America
6.6.4 Latin America
6.6.5 Middle East and Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1.2 Products and Services
7.1.4 Recent Developments
7.2 Emerson Industrial Automation
7.2.2 Products and Services
7.2.4 Recent Developments
7.3 WEG Industries
7.3.2 Products and Services
7.3.4 Recent Developments
7.4 Rockwell Automation
7.4.2 Products and Services
7.4.4 Recent Developments
7.5 R. Stahl, Inc.
7.5.2 Products and Services
7.5.4 Recent Developments
7.6.2 Products and Services
7.6.4 Recent Developments
7.7 Schneider Electric
7.7.2 Products and Services
7.7.4 Recent Developments
7.8.2 Products and Services
7.8.4 Recent Developments
7.9 ABB Group
7.9.2 Products and Services
7.9.4 Recent Developments
7.10 GE Industrial Solutions
7.10.2 Products and Services
7.10.4 Recent Developments
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Outlook
9. Future of Hazardous Location Motor Starters Market