The Middle East and Africa hazardous location connectors market is estimated to be worth USD 0.67 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.44% during the forecast period to reach USD 0.79 billion by 2021.
Interestingly, the Middle East and Africa hazardous location connectors market is broadly segmented on the basis of class, hazardous zones, applications, end-users and geography. On the basis of class, the hazardous location connectors market has been segmented into class I, class II, and class III. On the basis of hazardous zones, the market has been segmented into zone 0, zone 1 and zone 2. On the basis of applications, the market segments are oil refineries, petrochemical refineries, pulp & paper mills, food & beverage processing, oil & gas production, pharmaceutical manufacturing, wastewater treatment facilities and others.
Additionally, the hazardous location connectors market has been segmented by country as Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates and others. Some of the key market players mentioned in the report are American Connectors, Inc., Steck Connections, Thomas & Betts, Texcan, Hubbell-Killark, and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of the Middle East and Africa hazardous location connectors market are the rising industrial safety measures, increasing applications in the industrial sector and reducing costs and growing awareness among industry personnel.
The complexity of standards and product installation and maintenance costs are the key challenges of the hazardous location connectors market.
What the report offers:
- Market definition for the Middle East and Africa hazardous location connectors market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis of the Middle East and Africa hazardous location connectors market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market for the Middle East and Africa on the regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Middle East and Africa hazardous location connectors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat From New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat From Substitute Products
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Rising Industrial Safety Measures
4.2.2 Increasing Applications in the Industrial Sector and Reducing Costs
4.2.3 Growing Awareness among Industry Personnel
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.3.2 Product Installation and Maintenance Costs
4.4.1 Healthy Growth of Global Industrial Sectors
4.4.2 Rapid Technological Developments
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Middle East and Africa Hazardous Location Connectors Market - Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Middle East and Africa Market - Segmented by Class
6.1.1 Class I
6.1.2 Class II
6.1.3 Class III
6.2 Middle East and Africa Market - Segmented by Hazardous Zones
6.2.1 Zone 0
6.2.2 Zone 1
6.2.3 Zone 2
6.3 Middle East and Africa Market - Segmented By Applications
6.3.1 Food & Beverage Processing
6.3.2 Oil & Gas Production
6.3.3 Oil Refineries
6.3.4 Petrochemical Refineries
6.3.5 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
6.3.6 Wastewater Treatment Facilities
6.4 Middle East and Africa Market - Segmented By Country
6.4.2 Saudi Arabia
6.4.3 South Africa
6.4.4 United Arab of Emirates
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 American Connectors, Inc.
8.2 Steck Connections
8.3 Thomas & Betts
8.6 Amphenol Industrial Products Group
8.7 ITT BIW Connector Systems
8.8 Crouse-Hinds (Eaton)
8.9 Emersion Industrial Automation
8.10 Vantage Technology
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Middle East and Africa Hazardous Location Connectors Market