The Asia-Pacific hazardous location connectors market is estimated to be worth USD 2.86 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.71% during the forecast period to reach USD 3.96 billion by 2021. China, India, and South Korea will be the major markets for these solutions, with a high growth potential and economic activity.
The Asia-Pacific hazardous location connectors market is broadly classified into classes, hazardous zones, applications, end-users and geographies. Based on class, the hazardous location connectors market are segmented into class I, class II, and class III. Similarly, based on the hazardous zones, the market has been segmented into zone 0, zone 1 and zone 2. Further, based on applications, the market segments are oil refineries, petrochemical refineries, pulp & paper mills, food & beverage processing, oil & gas production, pharmaceutical manufacturing, wastewater treatment facilities and others.
Finally, on classification of geographies, the hazardous location connectors market is segmented by their regions like China, Japan, India, Australia, among others. Some of the key market players mentioned in the report are American Connectors, Inc., Steck Connections, Thomas & Betts, Texcan, Hubbell-Killark, and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of Asia-Pacific hazardous location connectors market are rising industrial safety measures, increasing applications in the industrial sector and Reduction of costs and a growing awareness among the industry personnel.
The complexity of standards and product installation and maintenance costs are the key challenges of the Asia-Pacific hazardous location connectors market.
What the report offers
- Market definition for the Asia-Pacific hazardous location connectors market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific hazardous location connectors market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and in offering prospective opportunities.
- Identification of key companies that can influence the market on a Asia-Pacific front and also on the regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific hazardous location connectors market on both the Asia-Pacific front and on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat From New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat From Substitute Products
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Rising Industrial Safety Measures
4.2.2 Increasing Applications in the Industrial Sector and Reducing Costs
4.2.3 Growing Awareness among Industry Personnel
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.3.2 Product Installation and Maintenance Costs
4.4.1 Healthy Growth of Global Industrial Sectors
4.4.2 Rapid Technological Developments
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Asia-Pacific Hazardous Location Connectors Market- Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Asia-Pacific Market- Segmented by Class
6.1.1 Class I
6.1.2 Class II
6.1.3 Class III
6.2 Asia-Pacific Market- Segmented by Hazardous Zones
6.2.1 Zone 0
6.2.2 Zone 1
6.2.3 Zone 2
6.3 Asia-Pacific Market - Segmented By Applications
6.3.1 Food & Beverage Processing
6.3.2 Oil & Gas Production
6.3.3 Oil Refineries
6.3.4 Petrochemical Refineries
6.3.5 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
6.3.6 Wastewater Treatment Facilities
6.4 Asia-Pacific Market - Segmented By Country
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 American Connectors, Inc.
8.2 Steck Connections
8.3 Thomas & Betts
8.6 Amphenol Industrial Products Group
8.7 ITT BIW Connector Systems
8.8 Crouse-Hinds (Eaton)
8.9 Emersion Industrial Automation
8.10 Vantage Technology
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Asia-Pacific Hazardous Location Connectors Market