The North America hazardous location connectors market is estimated to be worth USD 3.34 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.75% during the forecast period to reach USD 4.21 billion by 2021. As per these safety standards, we have the hazardous location safe connectors that are explosion or flame-proof as well as corrosion resistant. These connectors provide protection to the industrial equipment as well as to the personnel and prevent the occurrence of major accidents in the hazardous areas. Hence, knowing all the parameters that can guide you in choosing the right kind of hazardous location connector is critically important, to avoid the risk of explosion or fire due to the ignitable gases, dust or vapors.
The North America Hazardous Location connectors market is broadly segmented based on their class, hazardous zones, applications, end-users and geography. Delving deeper into the division of class, the hazardous location connectors market is segmented into class I, class II and class III. Similarly, considering the hazardous zones, the market is segmented into zone 0, zone 1 and zone 2. Further, based on their applications, the market segments are oil refineries, petrochemical refineries, pulp & paper mills, food & beverage processing, oil & gas production, pharmaceutical manufacturing, wastewater treatment facilities and others. Finally, the hazardous location connectors market is segmented on the country locations like the United States of America, Canada and others.
Some of the key market players mentioned in the report are American Connectors, Inc., Steck Connections, Thomas & Betts, Texcan, Hubbell-Killark, and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of North America hazardous location connectors market are rising industrial safety measures, increasing applications in the industrial sector, reduction in costs and the growing awareness among industry personnel.
The complexity of standards and product installation and maintenance costs are the key challenges of the hazardous location connectors market.
What the report offers
- Market definition for the North America hazardous location connectors market, along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the North America hazardous location connectors market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, offering prospective opportunities and identifying key companies that can influence the market in North America as well as on the regional front.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America hazardous location connectors market in both North America and the regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat From New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat From Substitute Products
3.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Rising Industrial Safety Measures
4.2.2 Increasing Applications in the Industrial Sector and Reducing Costs
4.2.3 Growing Awareness among Industry Personnel
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.3.2 Product Installation and Maintenance Costs
4.4.1 Healthy Growth of Global Industrial Sectors
4.4.2 Rapid Technological Developments
5. Technology Snapshot
6. North America Hazardous Location Connectors Market- Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 North America Market- Segmented by Class
6.1.1 Class I
6.1.2 Class II
6.1.3 Class III
6.2 North America Market- Segmented by Hazardous Zones
6.2.1 Zone 0
6.2.2 Zone 1
6.2.3 Zone 2
6.3 North America Market - Segmented By Applications
6.3.1 Food & Beverage Processing
6.3.2 Oil & Gas Production
6.3.3 Oil Refineries
6.3.4 Petrochemical Refineries
6.3.5 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
6.3.6 Wastewater Treatment Facilities
6.4 North America Market - Segmented By Country
6.4.1 United States
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 American Connectors, Inc.
8.2 Steck Connections
8.3 Thomas & Betts
8.6 Amphenol Industrial Products Group
8.7 ITT BIW Connector Systems
8.8 Crouse-Hinds (Eaton)
8.9 Emersion Industrial Automation
8.10 Vantage Technology
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of North America Hazardous Location Connectors Market