The global semiconductor packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.11% over the period of 2015-2020.
An enhanced number of electronic companies around the globe drive this market. In the fast-paced lifestyle of consumers, semiconductors that can perform multiple operations are preferred. As consumer demand for electronic gadgets increases so does the need for semiconductor ICs, which is a critical factor for the growth of the semiconductor packaging market
The market for global semiconductor packaging material is segmented on the basis of material type (bonding wires, organic substrates, encapsulation resins, lead frames, die attach materials, ceramic packages, solder balls, thermal interface materials etc.), packaging technology (small outline package, grid array, quad flat no-leads package, dual flat no-leads package, quad flat package, dual in-line package, wafer-level package etc.) and geography.
Key Industrial Players
Some of the key players in the global semiconductor packaging market are:
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- BASF SE
- Henkel AG & Company
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Kyocera Chemical Co. Ltd.
Building a strong portfolio of products with better design and at the right price, shall appeal to the existing, as well as, future needs and desires of consumers; opening new gateway of opportunities for vendors/manufacturers across the globe.
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years including analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter's five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the semiconductor packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the semiconductor packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Material Type
5.1.1 Bonding Wires
5.1.2 Organic Substrates
5.1.3 Encapsulation Resins
5.1.4 Lead Frames
5.1.5 Die Attach Materials
5.1.6 Ceramic Packages
5.1.7 Solder Balls
5.1.8 Thermal Interface Materials
5.2 By Packaging Technology Type
5.2.1 Small Outline Package
5.2.2 Grid Array
5.2.3 Quad Flat No-Leads Package
5.2.4 Dual Flat No-Leads Package
5.2.5 Quad Flat Package
5.2.6 Dual In-Line Package
5.2.7 Wafer-level package
5.3 By Region
5.3.1 North America
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
7.2 BASF SE
7.3 Henkel AG & Company
7.4 Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
7.5 Alent Plc
7.6 Kyocera Chemical Co. Ltd.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Semiconductor Packaging Market