The global liquid packaging cartons market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.21% over the period 2015-2020. Liquid packaging cartons are in demand when there is a need for safer storage and transportation of liquids. In the present scenario, as eco-friendly products are preferred over plastic packaging, there is a high demand for cartons made out of materials like paperboard or fiberboard.
An increasing demand for eco-friendly products, consumer's preference for ready-to-go food, convenience over glass packaging, fast-paced lifestyle, and recyclability of cartons are driving this market. Recyclability reduces wastages and cost of production of new cartons in the long run. With the development of aseptic cartons, growth has been enhanced in the liquid packaging cartons market.
The use of plastic packaging on a large-scale, high-density polyethylene and polyethylene terephthalate are the competitors to the liquid packaging cartons market. Innovation in packaging technology and usage of renewable energy are potential opportunities.
The market for is segmented on the basis of liquid type (milk, water, juices, energy drinks, alcoholic beverages etc.) and by geography.
Key Industry Players
Some of the key players in the global liquid packaging cartons market are:
- Evergreen Packing
- Smurfit Kappa
- Simec Group
- Tetra Laval
- Liqui-Box Corporation
- SIG Combibloc
The growing middle-class consumer has created huge opportunities for vendors and manufacturers to invest in the market. Building a strong portfolio of products, with better design and the right price, shall appeal to the existing, as well as, future needs and desires of consumers, opening new gateway of opportunities for vendors/manufacturers across the globe.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the liquid carton packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the liquid carton packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insight into the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and identifying the regions which are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Liquid Type
5.1.4 Energy Drinks
5.1.5 Alcoholic Beverages
5.2 By Region
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East and Africa
6. Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.2 Evergreen Packing
7.4 Smurfit Kappa
7.5 Simec Group
7.6 Tetra Laval
7.7 Liqui-Box Corporation
7.9 SIG Combibloc
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Liquid Packaging Cartons Market