The global modified atmosphere packaging estimated at USD 10.26 billion in 2015 is projected to reach USD 13.12 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.04% over the forecast period. The growing demand of reducing waste in the supply chain and inclination towards centralized distribution has been instrumental in the steady growth of the global modified atmosphere packaging market.
The major driving forces of the global modified atmosphere packaging market are the increasing importance of ready-to-eat healthy food and keeping packaged food fresh at a comparatively low cost. The increased shelf life of the products shall amplify the rate of adoption of modified atmosphere packaging in the market. However, the high cost of gas packing machinery, packaging materials and quality assurance systems used for packing are hindering the growth of the market.
The modified atmosphere packaging market has been segmented by packaging gas, packaging material, applications, and technology. Regionally, the current market is dominated by North America, with Asia-Pacific showing promising growth in the near future.
Key Market Players
The report considers key trends that shall impact the industry and profiles of over 10 leading companies with majority market share in the global modified atmosphere market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Praxair Inc.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Bemis Company Inc.
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Hayssen Flexible Systems Inc.
- LINPAC Packaging Limited
- Multisorb Technologies Inc.
- Robert Reiser & Co. Inc.
- Dansensor A/S
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Amcor Limited
- Market definition for global modified atmosphere packaging market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global modified atmosphere packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global modified atmosphere packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.1 Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market Segmentation - By Packaging Gas
5.3 Carbon Di-Oxide
6. Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market Segmentation - By Packaging Materials
6.1 Low Density Poly Ethylene (LDPE)
6.2 Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC)
6.3 Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol (EVA)
6.4 Oriented Polypropylene (OPP)
6.6 Oriented Polyethylene-Terephthalate
7. Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market Segmentation - By Application
7.1 Dairy Products
7.3 Bakery & Confectionery
7.4 Seafood & Meat Products
7.5 Fruits & Vegetables
8. Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market Segmentation - By Technology
8.1 Tray-Sealer Machine
8.2 Horizontal and Vertical Flowing Machine
8.3 Deep-Drawing Machine
8.4 Vacuum Chamber Machine
8.5 Bag Sealing Machine
9. Global Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market Segmentation - By Geography
9.1 North America
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.5 Latin America
10. Key Vendor Profiles
10.1 Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
10.2 Coveris Holdings S.A.
10.3 Praxair Inc.
10.4 Sealed Air Corporation
10.5 Bemis Company Inc.
10.6 Berry Plastics Corporation
10.7 Hayssen Flexible Systems Inc.
10.8 LINPAC Packaging Limited
10.9 Multisorb Technologies Inc.
10.10 Robert Reiser & Co. Inc.
10.11 Dansensor A/S
10.12 Berry Plastics Corporation
10.13 Amcor Limited
11. Competitve Landscape
11.1 Analysis of Development Trends
11.2 Marketing Channels
12. Future Outlook for Investment Opportunity