The global IVD packaging market estimated at USD 5.97 billion in 2015 is projected to reach USD 7.24 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 3.93% over the forecast period from. The steady growth of this market can be attributed to the increase in the number of ageing population and people affected by chronic diseases. This demands point-of-care testing and molecular diagnostics thereby, contributing to the rise of the global IVD packaging market.
The recent advancements in IVD, have led to the increased quality and performance of packaging materials, as it has not affected the cost of production. In addition to point-of-care testing, the growing practice of self-testing by the public is another relevant factor contributing to the growth of the IVD packaging market.
Amongst the various products bottles and tubes are predicted to be the fastest growing in the market. The high adaptability of tubes to various IVD procedures, with perfectly designed enhanced closures enables market growth. The reagent/solution bottles are also predicted to be a very fast-paced market, but with the advancements in R&D, the need for smaller sized bottles shall reduce revenue. The overall market shall be lethargic due to the replacement of the procedures in laboratories by point-of-care tests and molecular diagnostics.
Regionally, the highest market share belongs to the US with the emerging markets of Asia and Europe rising fast, due to the emphasis of the government on healthcare facilities; thereby propelling the growth of the IVD packaging market.
Key Market Players
The report considers key trends that shall impact the industry and profiles of leading companies with majority market share in the global IVD market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are:
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Incorporated
- Corning Incorporated
- Greiner Holding AG
- Narang Medical Ltd.
- Amcor Limited.
- GBF Incorporated
- Duran Group GmbH
- Multisorb Technologies Incorporated
- Wheaton Industries
- WS Packaging Group
- Market definition for global IVD packaging market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global IVD packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global IVD packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.1 Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Global IVD Packaging Market Segmentation - By Product Type
6. Global IVD Packaging Market Segmentation - By Geography
6.1 North America
6.4 Latin America
6.5 Middle-East and Africa
7. Key Vendor Profiles
7.1 Bio-Rad Laboratories Incorporated
7.2 Corning Incorporated
7.3 Greiner Holding AG
7.4 Narang Medical Ltd.
7.5 Amcor Limited
7.6 GBF Incorporated
7.7 Duran Group GmbH
7.8 Multisorb Technologies Incorporated
7.9 Wheaton Industries
7.10 WS Packaging Group
8. Competitve Landscape
8.1 Analysis of Developmental Trends
8.2 Marketing Channels
9. Future Outlook for Investment Opportunity