The global insulated packaging market estimated at USD 10.95 billion in 2015 is projected to reach USD 13.88 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.86% over the forecast period. Thermal abuse is a primary concern during the distribution of temperature dependent goods in pharmaceuticals, foods, electronics, and others. The need for insulated packaging is rising as it can maintain temperatures within an acceptable range and slow down the rate of deterioration of goods during distribution. Ease of fabrication and transportation, cost-effectiveness, good mechanical strength and most importantly high resistance to heat transfer, are some of the advantages possessed by the materials used for insulated packaging.
The insulated packaging market is driven by the steady growth of the parent packaging industry, which in turn is propelled primarily by the rising urban population. The increase in the consumption of temperature-sensitive goods has been the main driving force fuelling the market. The high disposable income of the matured economies have helped maintain steady growth of the market, while developing nations have been predicted to expand at a faster rate owing to the improving living standards and increasing concern towards safe and protective packaging of goods.
The global insulated packaging market has been segmented by type of material (expanded polystyrene foam, polyurethane foam, wood, glass, and cardboard); by applications (food & beverages, industrial, healthcare, fast-moving consumer goods and others); by packaging type (box, bags, wraps, containers and others) and by geography.
Key Market Players
The report considers key trends that shall impact the industry and profiles of leading companies with majority market share such as:
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- Thermal Packaging Solutions
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Amcor Limited
- Sonoco Products Company
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Innovia Films.
- Market definition for global insulated packaging market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global insulated packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global insulated packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.1 Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.5 Market Opportunities
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Global Insulated Packaging Market Segmentation - By Material Type
5.1 Expanded Polystyrene Foam
5.2 Polyurethane Foam
6. Global Insulated Packaging Market Segmentation - By Applications
6.1 Food & Beverages
6.4 Fast Moving Consumer Goods
7. Global Insulated Packaging Market Segmentation - By Packaging Type
7.1 Box and Containers
8. Global Insulated Packaging Market Segmentation - By Geography
8.1 North America
8.4 Latin America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
9. Key Vendor Profiles
9.1 Huhtamaki OYJ
9.2 Thermal Packaging Solutions
9.3 Deutsche Post DHL
9.5 Amcor Limited
9.6 Sonoco Products Company
9.7 E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
9.8 Innovia Films
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Analysis of Development Trends
10.2 Marketing Channels
11. Future Outlook for Investment Opportunities