The major trend driving the U.S. automotive sensor market is miniaturization and improved communication capabilities, which enables their integration into vehicles without interfering with the basic functionalities of the vehicle. The U.S. Nano Sensors market is anticipated to grow momentum due to government initiatives for passenger safety and security. Nano Sensors have increasingly become an important part of automobiles, which detect physical parameters such as speed and heat and take preventive measures in case of any danger. Rising demand for automobiles positively impact market growth over the forecast period. Strict legal and regulatory standards have mandated inclusion of sensors in a vehicle, which is further estimated to drive the U.S. Nano Sensors market.
The U.S. Nano Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Optical Nano Sensors, Electrochemical Nano Sensors, Electromagnetic Nano Sensors and Others), and Application (Consumer Electronics, Power Generation, Automotive, Petrochemical, Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare, Industrial and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players, which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of U.S. Nano Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Analog Devices INC., Robert Bosch GMBH, Nippon Denso Corp., Omron Corp., Roche Nimblegen INC., Toshiba Corp. and others
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for U.S. Nano Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the U.S. Nano Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the U.S. Nano Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter'sFive Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
5.3 Degree of Competition
5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5 Threat of new entrants
6. Market Segmentation
6.1.1 Force Sensors
6.1.3 Radiation Sensors
6.1.4 Chemical Sensors
6.1.5 Thermal Sensors
6.2.1 Consumer Electronics
6.2.2 Power Generation
6.2.5 Aerospace and Defense
7. Company Profiles
7.1 ANALOG DEVICES INC.
7.2 ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
7.3 NIPPON DENSO CORP.
7.4 OMRON CORP.
7.5 ROCHE NIMBLEGEN INC.
7.6 SENSONOR AS
7.7 SILICON DESIGNS INC.
7.9 SYNKERA TECHNOLOGIES INC.
7.10 TOSHIBA CORP.
7.11 FLIR SYSTEMS INC.
7.12 FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR INC.
7.13 GE SENSING
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of NanoSensors Market
List of Tables
1: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Type, Force Sensors2014-2020 ($Million)
2: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Type, Biosensors2014-2020 ($Million)
3: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Type, Radiation Sensors2014-2020 ($Million)
4: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Type, Nanosensors2014-2020 ($Million)
5: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Type, Thermal Sensors2014-2020 ($Million)
6: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Consumer Electronics2014-2020 ($Million)
7: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Power Generation2014-2020 ($Million)
8: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Automotive2014-2020 ($Million)
9: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Petrochemical2014-2020 ($Million)
10: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Aerospace and Defense2014-2020 ($Million)
11: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Healthcare2014-2020 ($Million)
12: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Industrial2014-2020 ($Million)
13: US Nanosensors market Revenue, by Industry, Others2014-2020 ($Million)
14: US Nanosensors market Revenue, 2014-2020 ($Million)