The global advanced packaging market estimated at USD 24.8 billion in 2015, is expected to reach USD 35.11 billion by 2020, at a projected CAGR of 7.2%, over the forecast period. Developments in technology, such as the introduction of various materials with better anti-microbial and barrier technologies enable companies to incorporate printed electronics in packaging, to enhance the shelf life of food and beverages for up to 2-3 weeks. Customers around the world are getting aware of this and are opting for packaged food and beverages than perishable ones. Emphasis on food safety and hygiene is making companies shift to advanced packaging solutions. Exponential population increase around the world is also resulting in growth. The market is constrained by expensive advanced packaging raw materials.
On the basis of type, modified atmosphere technology holds a significant chunk in the advanced packaging market. Research indicates that intelligent technology based packaging solutions are gaining popularity amongst manufacturers. North America is the biggest market in the world but the Asia-Pacific region is catching up fast.
Key Players in the Market
Notable companies in the industry studied in the report include:
- Pak Sense
- Sealed Air
- Maxwell Chase
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global advanced packaging market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global advanced packaging market on both global and regional scales.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights into the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- 8. Insights into the major countries/regions in which this industry is growing and identifying the regions which are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Scope
1.3 Market Constraints
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary ( Market Shares as of 2016)
3.2 Overall Market Shares (Current)
3.3 Future Predictions
4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces of Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat from New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat from Substitute Products
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Development of New Packaging Material
5.2.2 Emphasis on Food Safety and Hygiene
5.2.3 Population Growth Leading to More Mouths to Feed
5.3.1 High Cost of Raw Material
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Type
6.1.3 Modified Atmosphere
6.2 By Geography
6.2.1 North America
184.108.40.206 New Zealand
6.2.4 Latin America
6.2.5 Africa and Middle East
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive Analysis - Company Profiles
8.4 Sealed Air
8.5 Maxwell Chase
9. Future of Global Advanced PackagingMarket