The pharmaceutical packaging materials have been distinctly categorized into primary, secondary and closure systems. Pharmaceutical companies have to be mindful of their target patient base, product stability requirements, commercial viability and regulatory considerations while opting for plastic packaging materials. The growth prospects of the study market are expected to be dependent on the overall growth of the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector in GCC and other neighboring regions. An overall rise in the standards of living, coupled with an increase in the ageing population and the endeavors of several governments towards improving their healthcare sector can be seen as major factors contributing to the growth of pharmaceutical sector, in this region.
The major drivers for growth in this market include growing health awareness in the region, proactive measures against counterfeit products and increased contribution of nanotechnology and biotechnology practices in the pharmaceutical sector. The advent of new healthcare medicines and devices to counter endemics, respiratory diseases and other prevalent ailments is one of the major drivers for growth in pharmaceutical plastic packaging market. Conversely, environmental concerns related to the use of plastics and constant changes in compliance standards are expected to impede the growth in this market.
This report delves into the various activities performed as part of the pharmaceutical packaging value chain, ranging from preliminary packaging design to recycling of used packaging materials. Packaging companies can gain value at several stages in their supply chain by analyzing all their operations from conceptualization to delivery. The pharmaceutical plastic packaging is segmented as blister packs, plastic bottles, IV bags , pouches , syringes , tubes and sachets.
The report consists of various vendor profiles such as general plastics limited , Indevco group , Amcor worldwide and Rexam plc. to name a few.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Middle East And West Africa Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Middle East and West Africa pharmaceutical plastic packaging Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East and West Africa pharmaceutical plastic packaging Market on global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 KEY DELIVERABLES OF THE STUDY
1.2 STUDY ASSUMPTIONS
1.3 MARKET DEFINITION
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 MARKET OVERVIEW
4.2.1 STEPS BEING TAKEN AGAINST COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS
4.2.2 GROWING HEALTH CONCERNS IN THE REGION
4.2.3 NANOTECHNOLOGY TO CONTRIBUTE TO GROWTH OF PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING
4.3.1 ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS RELATED TO PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING RAW MATERIALS
4.3.2 HEALTH REGULATORY COMPLIANCE STANDARDS AND POLITICAL NORMS
4.4 INDUSTRY VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
4.5 INDUSTRY ATTRACTIVENESS - PORTER'S FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.5.1 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5.2 BARGAINING POWER OF CONSUMERS
4.5.3 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.5.4 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
4.5.5 COMPETITIVE RIVALRY AMONG EXISTING COMPETITORS
4.6 INDUSTRY POLICIES
5. TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 BLISTER PACKS
6.2 PLASTIC BOTTLES
6.3 INTRAVENOUS (IV) BAGS
7. MARKET SEGMENTATION BY COUNTRY
7.1 SAUDI ARABIA
7.2 UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE)
8. VENDOR PROFILES
8.1 INDEVCO GROUP
8.2 AMCOR WORLDWIDE
8.3 REXAM PLC
8.4 SCHOTT AG
8.5 SEALED AIR CORPORATION
8.6 SAUDI ARABIA PLASTIC PACKAGING SYSTEMS CO. (TAKWEEN INDUSTRIES - PARENT CONCERN)
8.7 GENERAL PLASTICS LIMITED
8.8 MEDICAL PACKAGING (S.A.E)
8.9 FRANK NOE LIMITED
8.10 ROSE PLASTIC MEDICAL PACKAGING
9. FUTURE OF PHARMACEUTICAL PACKAGING MARKET