Currently, predominant inertial technologies have little scope for change. The Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS) sensor based technology is set to replace them during the forecast period. With increasing error correction techniques and proven reliability credentials, MEMS is an affordable technology with the potential to increase performance; thereby, taking inertial sensing to the next level.
Primary drivers for this market are size reduction trends in the aviation industry, as well as requirements for increasing reliability and reduced complexity. The core challenge for the market is the reluctance of the civil aviation sector to adapt and embrace new technologies. The vertical structure of the aviation industry leaves very little chance for adoption of advanced sensors. The lack of competition in the supply chain is another major hurdle.
The inertial systems market has been segmented by
- Type of Inertial Sensors (GPS/INS, accelerometers, gyroscopes, and others)
- Purpose (navigational, tactical, industrial and others)
- Geography (North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific)
According to geographic divisions, the Americas are expected be the most significant business sectors, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The North American market boasts of the finest inertial systems and leading manufacturers in the region, and is expected to be the driving factor for a leading position.
An analysis of the key players in the market has been provided with an outlook on the competitive landscape and insightful information for investors. Some of the key players of this market are Honeywell Sensing and Control, Aeron, and MEMSIC Inc.
What the report offers
- Market analysis of the global inertial systems in aerospace applications market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers, opportunities and restraints.
- Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook and factors impacting vendors short term and long term strategies.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- An extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies, along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the inertial systems market on a global and regional scale.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Key Findings of the Study
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TRENDS
3.2. Technological Advancements and Developments in R&D
3.3. Porters Five Forces Framework
3.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2. Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4. Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.3.5. Competitive Rivalry Within the Industry
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. INERTIAL SYSTMES MARKET DIFFERENT TYPE OF INERTIAL SENSORS
6. INERTIAL SYSTMES MARKET SEGMENTED BY PURPOSE
7. INERTIAL SYSTMES MARKET SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
7.1. North America
7.2. Latin America
7.3.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4.1. United Kingdom
7.4.5. Rest of Europe
7.5. The Middle East & Africa
7.5.2. South Africa
7.5.3. Saudi Arabia
7.5.4. Rest of the Middle East & Africa
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.2. Market Share Analysis
8.3. Developments of Key Players
9. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS (Overview, Products & Services, and Strategies)
9.3. Systron Donner
9.4. Trimble Navigation
9.5. Lord Microstain
9.6. Vectornav Technologies
9.7. Systron Donner Inertial
9.11. SBG Systems
10. FUTURE OF THE GLOBAL INERTIAL SYSTEMS IN AEROSPCAE APPLICATIONS MARKET