The global cosmetic packaging market was worth USD 24.3 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 31.4 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.4%. North America has a market share of 30% while APAC will witness the fastest growth during the forecasted period.
Factors like growing beauty consciousness in the consumers, expanding product lines for cosmetic products based on affordability, e-retailing are driving the market, while economic factors like recession are a constraint for the high-end market. With cosmetics being FMCG products, retailers have a great impact in identifying the brands that provide aesthetic appeal to the customers and placing the same in their limited shelf space. As such, the perception of packaging by manufacturing companies has shifted from being a non-core activity to becoming an extension of their arm.
With changing market dynamics of the cosmetic industry by bringing in new products, packaging companies are going for innovations in designing, and technological use to stay competitive.
What the report offers
- Market definition for the global cosmetic packaging market along with identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Market analysis for the cosmetic packaging market, with region-specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the cosmetic packaging market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.2.1 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Compatible packaging material for new products
4.1.2 Demand for smaller packaging size in the new emerging markets
4.2.1 Fluctuating raw material prices
4.3.1 Environmental packaging
5. Global Cosmetics Packaging -Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.4 Pen Types
5.1.5 Roller Balls
5.2 By Material
5.3 By Application
5.4 By Region
5.4.1 North America
22.214.171.124 Rest Of North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East and Africa
5.4.6 Vendor Market Share Analysis
5.4.7 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
5.4.8 Albea Group
5.4.12 HCP Packaging
5.4.13 LIBO Cosmetics Company
5.4.14 Quadpack Group
5.4.15 Rexam Plc
6. Silgan Holding
7. World Wide Packaging
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario & Opportunities
9. Future of Global Cosmetics Packaging Market